All-Star Panthers Not Cali?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

umm as far as im aware, if you touch the green while tumbling, but immediately jump back on it isnt a deduction....

No, I was commenting on the posts a few pages back where people were wondering why CA did not have as much yelling, hand clapping, jumping around support as Cali. I never said it had anything to do with their score.....

ohh sorry i didnt understand your post thats why i was asking.
thanks for clarifying :)

What I am curious about is why neither of these teams is competing in Large. They obviously have very big talent pools to choose from and have boatloads and boatloads of tumbling that is similar to what would be expected on a strong large team.

What I am curious about is why neither of these teams is competing in Large. They obviously have very big talent pools to choose from and have boatloads and boatloads of tumbling that is similar to what would be expected on a strong large team.

i know panthers went small cause cheetahs went semi.

First of all Congrats to Cali and Panthers amazing routines and congrats to the Small Senior Division because every team that made it to finals hit their routine...all i will say is that it was great to see this division and (in general) deductions at worlds mean absolutely nothing and I think they should be worth a lot like at NCA All Star nationals or just stop doing deductions at worlds. Furthermore outside of this division there were a lot of "I just dont get it" moments at worlds this season. They need to do something asap because this is the Cheerleading Worlds and its suppose to be Neutral and as far as possible and in many divisions this weekend that clearly was not the case at all.

First of all Congrats to Cali and Panthers amazing routines and congrats to the Small Senior Division because every team that made it to finals hit their routine...all i will say is that it was great to see this division and (in general) deductions at worlds mean absolutely nothing and I think they should be worth a lot like at NCA All Star nationals or just stop doing deductions at worlds. Furthermore outside of this division there were a lot of "I just dont get it" moments at worlds this season. They need to do something asap because this is the Cheerleading Worlds and its suppose to be Neutral and as far as possible and in many divisions this weekend that clearly was not the case at all.

how isn't it "neutral"? sorry I'm trying to read into this post more..

I knew which one you're talking about. I'm just asking if anybody has verified that it was off. I was on the other side and could not see. regarding the original question, if it was indeed a boundary error, I guess the only answer would be the judges missed it.

I was sitting on that side, and from where I was it look as though she touched the veryyy last part of the red, now don't quote me on that because the camera man was in the way, but it did look as though she stayed on the red.

I keep reading about this boundary deduction. Has anybody actually verified this. Many seem to not realize the red pad is safe. Day 1 the tumble to the front clearly went off the pad, but I have not heard they did day 2.

She def when off the red, and the out of bounds girl even raised her hand.

how isn't it "neutral"? sorry I'm trying to read into this post more..
no worries thank you for asking. It isnt neutral when you have score sheets and judges are not following them as we do when you go to other competitions during the year. Does that help?

Congrats to Cali...they were amazing but our Panthers rocked it!! I'm so proud of them!! Scoresheet says it all :) And fyi ~ Not all our doubles are on Panthers...think you need to look at videos...the thought that CA puts ALL their talent (doubles)on ONE team is so wrong! CA is one of the few that spreads out the talent to insure that all our teams have a chance to have a successful season. 4 Worlds teams...1 GOLD, 1 SILVER, 2 BRONZE :)
As a CA parent I have to say that I was very disappointed in the lack of crowd enthusiasm for our teams...not really sure what that is all about. Cali, TG, Rays, GT have a huge fan base & I get that...much deserved.! :)But CA has been around for years & brings it & still people just sit in the stands, not clapping, not yelling....nothing! We clap, yell, stand for all of the amazing teams..no matter what! I watched that all weekend & was borderline disgusted! Even as great as Panthers were, they didnt get half the audience participation like some of others. And our Cheetahs barely got anything...and they are crazy good! The word "good sportmanship" came to mind.... Just sayin.....

Welcome to Spirit's world...lol. When your on top people love to knock you down.
Cali's jump execution was not there. I have a pic from Facebook that shows a 2 year old could have ran below the whole Panthers team during their jumps, they were that in synch.
The only Cali team parents I have interacted with is Smoed and they were some of the nicest people I met at NCA! They let two Spirit people crash their area and then tolerated me spraying hair spray and taking out rollers in front of them.
Silver is nothing to stick your nose up at...they were one of the TOP 3 small senior teams in the WORLD and beat a perennial champion! Be proud of what you have accomplished rather then whine about what you didn't get.

Back