All-Star Panthers Not Cali?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE GIRL ON CALI WHO DOES THAT SICK STANDING PASS?!?!?!?!?!?! i think i ma be more obsessed with her than justin bieber.... and i literally LOVE him. i dont know what i would do if i ever saw her in person. therefore, i must know her name so i can cheer stalk. thank you fierceboarders for fueling my obsession :)

ps cali totes should have won... its not even funny at all how the f can you make an 8 point difference just for running tumbling synchronization?!?!?! judges when i see you get out there and throw a front through to double in perfect timing with the girl next to you, then i will recognize the methods to your madness. but until then i will continue to think youre stupid and probs roll your house if i ever find out where you live, just because this team didnt win

(but for the record - you were right about f5)

ps cali totes should have won... its not even funny at all how the f can you make an 8 point difference just for running tumbling synchronization?!?!?! judges when i see you get out there and throw a front through to double in perfect timing with the girl next to you, then i will recognize the methods to your madness. but until then i will continue to think youre stupid and probs roll your house if i ever find out where you live, just because this team didnt win

(but for the record - you were right about f5)

you probably should go read the thread you just posted..........

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE GIRL ON CALI WHO DOES THAT SICK STANDING PASS?!?!?!?!?!?! i think i ma be more obsessed with her than justin bieber.... and i literally LOVE him. i dont know what i would do if i ever saw her in person. therefore, i must know her name so i can cheer stalk. thank you fierceboarders for fueling my obsession :)

Her name is Amanda, she was featured by the USASF before Worlds representing Cali. She's an amazing tumbler, and personally I went CRAZY when she landed all three of her amazing passes.

amanda graceffa

The crowd was behind Cali because they have accquired so many fans this year, however, the judges will judge the skills on the mat, not how much the crowd behind them is screaming. CA never tends to have as many fans going absolutely crazy in the stands or some type of cult following like some of the teams at worlds, but their skills and routines speak for themselves. It is hard to believe that people have a three page thread already questioning this win, especially when Panthers routine was loaded with difficulty! Congratulations Panthers on a huge win in an insanely difficult divsion... and much credit to their coaches as well for putting together a routine that hit the Worlds scoresheet so well!
The crowd got behind cali because of how amazing they were and the excitement and energy they brought to the floor. You can have all the fans you want but if the routine is not working the crowd will fizzle. The fact that the entire area went nuts from start to end shows they gave the crowd the performance they wanted to see.

Panthers out tumbled, that is the short of it. They had squad doubles. Both Cali and Stingrays could have put together a squad for World's with squad doubles. Panthers figured out how to win so give them the credit due.

just as everyone else said "team sync tumbling" at first i thought for sure cali should have won HANDS DOWN but after breaking the routine down.. with the team thumb. yes, the gold went to the right team! even though i was rooting for cali!

or maybe because the crowd was ROARING SOOOO LOUD during cali.. that a few 9's got moved to 4's because the tables at judges table must have been shaking so much! JK ;-)

Too funny. No, I wanted CALI to win but after seeing Panthers I had a change of heart! I was still jumping up and down for Cali because they are amazing but I have to agree with the judges on this one

Too funny. No, I wanted CALI to win but after seeing Panthers I had a change of heart! I was still jumping up and down for Cali because they are amazing but I have to agree with the judges on this one

Yeah, i wanted cali to win. but i do agree with the judges!

Back