Parent Be A Parent

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't wait to see my boys face when I say he has to do Cheer instead of Rugby... I'm kidding... But really...

I can't wait to see my boys face when I say he has to do Cheer instead of Rugby... I'm kidding... But really...
First of all it is with any sport not just cheer and second of all, "really", really what...have you not seen parents live through their children, especially those that have never.played a sport tend to attempt to replay or regain those lost years through their child forgetting who and what it is really about!

I'm trying to come up with the reason this thread was started. I haven't yet. Was it perhaps to give unsolicited advice to the rest of us?
@ocmama12, most of the parents who post on here on here do not live vicariously through their child athletes. They come on here to communicate with other cheer parents who understand the trials and tribulations of being a cheer parent. Who can relate to issues they are going through with their child, to share both the tears of joy and sorrow.
And the ones who post trying to live vicariously through their cps or who think they are validated by their cps' skills usually wind up with threads full of cat memes and Abby Lee Miller gifs.

First of all it is with any sport not just cheer and second of all, "really", really what...have you not seen parents live through their children, especially those that have never.played a sport tend to attempt to replay or regain those lost years through their child forgetting who and what it is really about!
sure... i think we all know, but what exactly do you intend to do?
what is the purpose of this thread, and what gives you right to step in and tell a parent what they are doing is wrong?
and its like CheerBank said most of the parents who post on here on here do not live vicariously through their child athletes. They come on here to communicate with other cheer parents who understand the trials and tribulations of being a cheer parent. Who can relate to issues they are going through with their child, to share both the tears of joy and sorrow.
And the ones who post trying to live vicariously through their cps or who think they are validated by their cps' skills usually wind up with threads full of cat memes and Abby Lee Miller gifs.

Back