Perfect Poof?!?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Claire's sells things that are like bump its but are sponges to put you teased hair on so it doesn't hurt and stays all day

this tutorial is super helpful! Except I use actual barrettes to pin it opposed to bobby pins as they're much sturdier for thick hair.

i think what helps very well for me (since i have such thin hair that doesnt stay) is getting the portion of hair your using, spray thoroughly with hairspray then get a normal paddle brush and tease (you get MAJOR volume) and then use a teasing brush to comb it back and make it even with out lumps. worked good for me and it was pretty fast!

I find using a anti-static teasing comb, the big sexy hair powder to thicken your poof, and then I use Redken quick Tease15 spray to finish it off along with pins. It really holds the poof in place.

I don't use moose nor do I tease my hair and I always have the bigger poof on the team! I also have semi short yet very thin hair. The trick is to use a small rubber band and form a tiny pony tail on the top of your head then pull it to the size you want, bobby pin, an hair spray. I also use the hairspray called Freeze It. It's in a gold can and works amazingly ^.^

rave hairspray works great...and it smells like blue slurpes! they have it at the dollar store or any convenience store. make sure your get the aresol spray not the pump it works better

2crwz0w.jpg

Maybe LittleRazzi can help? Her poof is out-of control. And the hairspray she uses is in the bottom of the pic.

Volumizing Hairspray!! it works wonders! (the red bottle that says "big sexy" on it works well) but John Frieda has a good one too and it is cheaper :)

try using teasing powder, i know alot of people that use it, as do i & it works so good! add hairspray on your poof aswel. Teasing will make your poof bigger.
Maybe also try having a larger section of hair for your poof :)
Where do you purchase teasing powder? Does it have any hold?

Back