OT Pinterest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Post your usernames :)

Who are some popular users that post some good stuff? I messed up when I was signing up and didn't actually follow the suggested ones when I thought I did...

Can someone send me an invite? I've been on the waiting list for awhile now

Follow me! Im addicted! I pin something new everyday (this is bad because I SHOULD be studying for finals instead!)

Username: Sande Rae Kirkland !!

I use the iphone app a lot on my phone and I feel like it doesn't show many pins - the generic categories not my friend's pins. And I get annoyed when links aren't included from the posts to the article they come from.

Maybe I just don't quite "get" it.

I use the iphone app a lot on my phone and I feel like it doesn't show many pins - the generic categories not my friend's pins. And I get annoyed when links aren't included from the posts to the article they come from.

Maybe I just don't quite "get" it.

I've heard the app is not so great... Lots of bugs and problems with it. On my laptop, I usually don't run into broken links, and you can look at all the recently pinned stuff (not just friends) which has tons and tons of stuff. I would try it on a regular computer for sure. I'm obsessed, but I didn't bother to download the app because of all the problems I heard about.

I've heard the app is not so great... Lots of bugs and problems with it. On my laptop, I usually don't run into broken links, and you can look at all the recently pinned stuff (not just friends) which has tons and tons of stuff. I would try it on a regular computer for sure. I'm obsessed, but I didn't bother to download the app because of all the problems I heard about.

I've used it on both - you're right that the web site seems better. It's not really broken links per se, but sometimes people upload without including a link, and I'm like well yeah that's a pretty sweater, but where can I get it?! Othertimes people just suck at posting the correct link and they'll link to the front page of a food blog instead of the article itself - which isn't really an issue with Pinterest so much as the users.

You can look at all pinned stuff on the app too, it just doesn't let you look at that many. Adn it keeps refreshing while I'm trying to see stuff further down the page. I should stick to the website, I just use the app on the couch or on the way to work to kill time.

Follow me! Im addicted! I pin something new everyday (this is bad because I SHOULD be studying for finals instead!)

Username: Sande Rae Kirkland !!
Stubleupon has been my addiction to avoid finals, I feel like this is going to take over my life though.

Back