OT Pinterest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
can you tell if people are following you or what? im new to this, i wanna follow you back!

As far as I know, still new to the whole "following" things, when I click "Pinners you follow" it should just show pins from people I follow. But if you click everything, then it's anyone. I get emails when people repin, like or comment something, but I never see a notification on the site that says such a thing. There's a recent activity thing on the side of the home page, but it's not as active as the emails I get. If that makes sense.

I am absolutely obsessed with this website! I am on it more than facebook! I have gotten so many ideas and learned how to do so many things from this website! My best friend is going to culinary school and he always asks me to help him design his cakes and this is where I get my inspiration from! It is also awesome if you are wedding planning or have a party coming up!

PS joytomylifex I always repin a bunch of your pins to my board!

I am absolutely obsessed with this website! I am on it more than facebook! I have gotten so many ideas and learned how to do so many things from this website! My best friend is going to culinary school and he always asks me to help him design his cakes and this is where I get my inspiration from! It is also awesome if you are wedding planning or have a party coming up!

PS joytomylifex I always repin a bunch of your pins to my board!

I'm pretty sure we have the exact same taste in just about everything... Seeing the stuff you pin confirms this! Haha

I'm really confused by it haha. I treated it like it was stumbleupon, and I keep pinning everything I like?

I'm a little confused too. Guess I just have to spend more time on this than my final case study due on Friday!

I'm officially a pinterest freak also!

Back