All-Star Pittsburgh Gyms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Unless you are a part of one of the gyms any drama if it even existed wouldn't be your problem.

Come on, stop lying. We have all heard of the cheer gang turf wars. Maybe I have the wrong groups but aren't the Jets and the Sharks in a brutal drama issue right now because their cheerlebrities were secretly seeing each other?

**There is a fine line between looking Fierce in a routine and looking Ehr Meh Gawwd**

"When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way from your first backhandspring to your last double down..."

Unless you are a part of one of the gyms any drama if it even existed wouldn't be your problem.

Come on, stop lying. We have all heard of the cheer gang turf wars. Maybe I have the wrong groups but aren't the Jets and the Sharks in a brutal drama issue right now because their cheerlebrities were secretly seeing each other?

**There is a fine line between looking Fierce in a routine and looking Ehr Meh Gawwd**
who? who? who? and who??? Never heard of this. How long ago was this?

tumblr_n7r8bzP6Jo1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

It was a while ago. Let's see if I recall this one....

The Jets were led by a kid named Benny who had a stutter so everyone called them B-b-b-Benny and the Jets. Anyway Benny's buddy had a thing for Orlando's, called Land Shark for short, sister who was point flyer. It got pretty ugly once in a while, think Bring it On type thing, and they would do cheer offs in the street until the safety judges (police) would break them up.

**Maybe I should get my medication levels checked**

It was a while ago. Let's see if I recall this one....

The Jets were led by a kid named Benny who had a stutter so everyone called them B-b-b-Benny and the Jets. Anyway Benny's buddy had a thing for Orlando's, called Land Shark for short, sister who was point flyer. It got pretty ugly once in a while, think Bring it On type thing, and they would do cheer offs in the street until the safety judges (police) would break them up.

**Maybe I should get my medication levels checked**
Her name was Maria...

And then didn't they actually have to share uniforms at that one comp?

I can't decide if y'all are talking about a real situation that happened in a gym, something from a television show or move, OR you're improving the entire thread and just making it up as you all go?

Back