All-Star Positive Playlist

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well right before the get to the competition we like to sing I'll Make A Man Out of You on the bus(
Unbreakable- Fireflight
Hallelujah- Paramore
For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic- Paramore (my fav song)
What Doesn't Kill You- Kelly Clarkson
Ya Better Believe- Max Morgan
We Are Young - Fun. (and I listen to the Glee Cast one too)
Many others, just can't think of them now.
& Pretty much any song by Paramore

How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty
Fame - Naturi Naughton
Suddenly I See- KT Tunstall
Spotlight (Twilight Remix) - MuteMath
Rock What You Got - Superchick
Pressure - Paramore
Looking Up - Paramore
It's on- Superchick
I'm Still Good - Hannah Montana
Get Up- Superchick
Find Yourself In You - Everlife
Days Go By - Keith Urban
The Future Has Arrived - All American Rejects

You can find alot of Dubstep without any swears in it? Thats why we always get to listen to it at practice haha.

Almost all dubstep

Bottoms Up- Keke Palmer

Chemicals React- Aly & AJ- (or just about anything Aly & AJ)

Knock You Down- Kanye West, Keri Hilson, Neyo-

The One That Got Away- Katy Perry

Ok, so before I post anything, Im just gonna let you know, I have a really weird taste in music. I love anything from screamo, to indie, to classical and broadway, so..... XD Here ya goooooo!!

Unbreakable by FireFlight. Kind of like a "you said I cant do it, but here I am, and I am unbreakable" kind of song.
Open Your Eyes by Guano Apes. To me, this song is about pushing past your mental blocks, opening your mind and knowing you can do it. And yes, thats a girl singing.

Hallelujah by Paramore. "This time we're not giving up. Lets make this last forever. Screaming hallelujah. We'll make this last forever." No matter what the outcome, you have to push through, and dont give up. Try your best, and time will show you who you are and what you are capable of.

Reinventing your exit by UnderOath. This song just makes me want to get up and flip around everywhere. :)

Vox Populi by 30 Seconds to Mars. Totally on my tumbling mix. :3 "Did you ever believe? Were you ever a dreamer?"

Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars. LOVELOVELOVE this!

The Fantasy by 30 Seconds To Mars. YES, I love this band! Theyre music inspires me and plus theyre great in concert!!!!

Just a Girl by No Doubt. This is has been my song since I was like... born... xD When I own my own gym, my all girl level 5 team is SO tumbling to this. ;D

Tonight Tonight by The Smashing Punpkins!!!!!! One of my all time favorite songs. "Believe in me as I believe in you tonight. <3" I think this would be so cool as a pyramid song...

This is just right off the top of my head! I hope these dont break any rules. :/ lol

actually I love your taste in music! :)

Songs that inspire me with the lyrics sometimes differ from those that I love melodically, but here goes:

"Big Country" by Big Country
"Higher Ground" preferrably Chili Peppers version
"Hurt" preferrably Johnny Cash's version
"One Drop" Bob Marley (this inspired my last tattoo,)
"Beautiful Day" U2
"Just a Girl" No Doubt (yessss, IzzyFierce )
"The Most Beautiful Girl in The World" Prince or the symbols or whatever
"Southern Cross" Crosby, Stills and Nash
"So What" Pink

uses the word freak! oh no! :eek:
reference to drinking and the word ***t

btw...I'm not trying to be a party pooper! It's just that if people really, really listened to lyrics and their meanings, so many seemingly harmless songs actually have lyrics that could be considered controversial. Sometimes (often times) there is a huge grey area bc people aren't really listening to the meanings, etc.

btw...I'm not trying to be a party pooper! It's just that if people really, really listened to lyrics and their meanings, so many seemingly harmless songs actually have lyrics that could be considered controversial. Sometimes (often times) there is a huge grey area bc people aren't really listening to the meanings, etc.

And "Higher Ground could be about smoking trees, "Hurt" is definitely about heroin abuse and "Southern Cross" is pretty mch about being an alcoholic and screwing up your life...but those last two are also about feelings and pain and redemption and strength. I choose to look at them that way.

Back