All-Star Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

at our gym were given two tanks and two shorts for the boys n girls..and girls suppose to wear bows (doesnt matter which one) but our punishment is to run a lap outside of buliding (which is death becasue in the summer its freakin hot! lol) but it always changes we have to do a tuck for each person or ten up downs for each person..but after winter when were workin on our routine people stop wearin the right practice clothes and theres usually no punishment..lol

On Mondays we have to wear a blue shirt with black shorts & spandex...they can't be anything that's non-related to our gym.
On the second day we practice, we have to wear a black shirt from our gym and black shorts/spandex.
If we don't wear the right colors, our owner would talk to us. I never really worn the wrong colors..sometimes but I think if you don't wear the right colors, we condition.

anyone have pics of the bling practice wear? also, does anyone know a company that is inexpensive? we hae a budget of $45 to spend. Before 2 tshirts and 2 shorts. This year want maybe racerback with spandex? but not the really short ones that does not look good on everyone? also anyone know of anyone that does great custom tshirts that are unique?

My sisters team at Cheer Tyme their coach makes them different bows every month they have to wear and then he makes up different wardrobe things for practice like they had 80's theme and nerd night. Just fun things to get the team bonding but other than that they are pretty relaxed on practice clothes just no loose clothing.

At our gym, everyone receives practicwear (bow, tshirt & shorts) monthly calendar is put out which displays what practicewear is required for each day. Those who dont wear the correct practicewear has extra conditioning at the end of practice.

On weekends our teams are required to wear the certain shorts, shirt and a bow. During the week though, you can wear anything you want. I love this because everyone wears shirts from comps, team shirts they've made (my gym is huge on fabric paint and getting creative :p) and shirts from other teams they've traded. I think it can be great fun to see a mix at practice.

My team has to wear teal and purple on Sundays, and all black on Thursday (Senior Black), but we're getting really cute practice/camp clothes! That's just what we have to wear until thennn.

2 years ago we wore whatever we wanted to as long as we could do what we had to do then as the season went on and we got like shirts for this event or blah blah blha we would have to wear those on certain days... or just a certain color on a certain day. if it was to be different than the usual then they told us ahead of time but now we just wear whatever we want to. there were no repercussions at all that i can think of, but i always wore the right thing.. haha

My gym has practice tanks/sports bras and spandex with a yellow bow. It's optional to wear shorts over spandex.

And the penalty is usually shuttle sprints/suicides.

I remember, my old gym we used to have to wear a certain poop and shorts.
Then when I switched to my new gym, I was excited we didn't have dress code.
I do love team apparel though haha.

Back