All-Star Prayers For Alabama

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Prayers for everyone that was in the path of the awful storms down south. For a week we have had a tornado watch or warning every day/night and it is getting old really fast. So must destruction this past week and hopefully it all clears up soon and people can get back to being able to sleep a full nights rest without being disturbed by sirens.

I can't even begin to tell y'all how terrifying this was. The death toll is at 60 and still climbing. Big parts of Tuscaloosa, Bessemer and Gardendale are just gone. Some smaller towns, like Alberta (south of Tuscaloosa) no longer exist.

The number without power is about 420,000 right now. That's twice as many as during the two most recent hurricanes we had.

This video will give you an idea. Take note of the University Mall in the video at the beginning.

If anyone is driving and taking 75 south don't cross the TN state line. There was a tornado in ringgold ga and the freeway is a parking lot. No lie, we have been in the same spot for 4 hours.

just watched the video that @ACEDAD posted...i can't even begin to imagine actually experiencing that. so scary! sending LOTS of prayers to all those affected by the tornadoes.

see we dont have tornadoes here in cali! looking at that video! ws scary /:
hope exveryone affected by these tornadoes will stay safe /:

my prayers goes out to every single person that was affected by this gym! this is absoultely scary anf heart breaking!

Our prayers for AL from VA. And to the Midwest - stay safe, Indy, even though you've been through this before.

Everyone BE CAREFUL if you are driving, it's horrid trying to get through alabama, and some areas of georgia are just as bad, and tennessee is a wreck as well in some places. So make sure you do a little check up before leaving of affected counties!

Count so far at least 178 killed in MS,AL, GA, VA and TN. Electricity out in virtually all of northern AL. They are saying on the news the average number of tornados in April is about 100, there have been over 800 this month. We had our kids in the basement while we listened to the weather channel. Heard Rome was hit badly, haven't driven around Cartersville yet. Our oldest in college in Dahlonega GA was stuck in a restaurant for about 4 hours before they could get back to their dorm, but apparently no problems there. My husband was saying last night as we listened that it is such a humbling experience because the situation is completely out of your control. All you can do is take all precautions and pray. Our prayers go out to those who have lost loved ones and those who have lost their homes. I cannot imagine how you even start to pick up the pieces after such devastation.

Back