All-Star Prayers For Alabama

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We live in Rome and our neighborhood is OK but we haven't had the chance to venture out. Most of my family is in Alabama and its bad ... REALLY bad. Please keep praying!

Sending prayers to Alabama!!! We had a scary night here in western Md too but nothing like what happened down south. I woke up to a tornado warning at about 3:30am this morning, thank god it passed but my kids were terrified. We aren't really used to tornados in these parts. :eek: The insane thing was I turn on my local news station to try and find out what exactly is going on and they have the tornado warnings scrolling across the bottom of the screen but they are to busy talking about Kate Middleton's wedding dress to let me know where in the hell the tornado is....CUTE:mad:

Count so far at least 178 killed in MS,AL, GA, VA and TN. Electricity out in virtually all of northern AL. They are saying on the news the average number of tornados in April is about 100, there have been over 800 this month. We had our kids in the basement while we listened to the weather channel. Heard Rome was hit badly, haven't driven around Cartersville yet. Our oldest in college in Dahlonega GA was stuck in a restaurant for about 4 hours before they could get back to their dorm, but apparently no problems there. My husband was saying last night as we listened that it is such a humbling experience because the situation is completely out of your control. All you can do is take all precautions and pray. Our prayers go out to those who have lost loved ones and those who have lost their homes. I cannot imagine how you even start to pick up the pieces after such devastation.

My mother is in the bartow country area, not cartersville but close by, she said that they bartow county area has many trees and power lines down. Glad everyone in your area is ok.

Prayers to Alabama and to ALL the other areas affected.
There were a A LOT of tornadoes last night, not just in Alabama. We had tornadoes clear up in Ohio, last night and throughout the past week, and major devastation as well. No deaths thank goodness, but many people lost their homes and businesses. We also have massive flooding as well from all the rainfall as our area sits on a large lake and a river. One of the tornadoes a few nights ago, took out multiple businesses right down the road from a Premier Athletics gym (Celina Lakers) but the gym didn't suffer any major damage that I am aware of.

Prayers to ALL who suffered damage or lost lives in the tornadoes all across the nation.

Praying for everyone, from the midwestern, to the southern, to the mid-atlantic states who have been affected by these terrible, terrible storms. Worst tornado outbreak in 40 years, I just heard on the news. My kids were so scared last night as we were hunkered in our basement during a warning, I can't even imagine what it must have been like for those poor people in the direct paths of these tornadoes. Praying for healing and recovery.

Here in Rochester where I am visiting we had a tornado watch last night and today winds are very gusty. I hope we are not the next place hit. Prayers to everyone.

Thoughts and prayers to those affected by these storms. I have lived through my share of tornadoes, and it is something you never get used to.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Back