All-Star Prayers For One Of Our Own And His Community

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

HI GUYS
Thank you for all the prayers.
Right now, im focusing on doing volunteer works and making the most out of what I've learned from Medicine. Which literally, all medicine donations come to me . . i dont know how it started but it's going well so far. It's just sad that while you're treating them, treating their wounds, giving aid, you hear their stories like how they stayed on top of their roofs for like 5-6 hours, cold and shaking, waiting for someone to rescue them when in fact, no one else can. 8 of my friends/people I know have been confirmed dead and a couple more still missing, tho people assume they're already dead now.

Christmas this year was the most silent [for a lack of a better word]. We had family dinner and that was basically just it. I can't thank God enough of how much He blessed me and my family, that we're still together. Tears break everytime I hear the victims' stories in my head.

Help and donations are well managed and they reach here fast. Faster than what the government can offer. In times like these, it's refreshing to know that people these days still know how to HELP and LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY.

As im writing this, RAIN came pouring back [started 9 hours ago] and won't stop. Sad news is, victims and some people are on panic due to trauma. A lot of them are already in evacuation centers right now just to be sure. A drizzle usually alarms them. It's hard when all you can do is just sit and be with them. Talking does the trick. But the best remedy is to LISTEN and that's the best christmas gift I could offer.

I will be back and read some of the posts here. Although, the Large Senior drama isn't that much fun as it was the years before. =(
I hope y'all would continue to pray that this all will pass and God will reveal His plans. Merry Christmas everyone.

I LOVE YOU FIERCEBOARD

Back