All-Star Prayers Needed And Appreciated

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its been a rough week for cheerleading. Just read on twitter, that Florida Wildcats lost a cheerleader today. Prayers go out to them also.

My heart goes out to to the family of Casey May and the Florida Wildcats. I can't imagine their heartache!

I will ask. I have also asked if they will ship internationally. I'll let you know when I get an answer!!
No paypal. But they are in the process of setting up a way to make a direct deposit through Wells Fargo. The account will be ACE- Pray for Madeline. They hope to set it up so you will be able to make a deposit in your name then email ACE with your order and shipping info. Will let you know when this is set up.

In the meantime ACE's GA Director said if you mail credit card info it is going to him and will be destroyed immediately.

Chris Treherne
Georgia State Director
ACE Cheer Company
[email protected]
205-837-3039

Given that worlds is a month away, I'm leaning more towards no. If she is out of the hospital in a week, staples will be out in 2. She'll probably be weak, and may only be cleared for light activity by the time worlds comes around. I don't consider sitting in an arena with the noise and activity "light". She's going to be weak for awhile, not to mention, she'll probably have some sensitivity to sound.
that's what I was thinking.. just thought I'd ask!

I bet this question probably still doesn't have an exact answer and is all dependent on how she is healing but..Is there a chance that she will be at worlds to watch?
We would love for her to be able to do that! I think it's too early to tell... There are still tests being ran and results to be waited on.

I'm so glad she's doing well. Keeping up the prayers for a quick recovery. What a miracle she is! :)

I just have to say that I love the cheer world. Not to get off topic here...but... In the time I've been on this board, I've seen people get passionately angry at one another, I've seen drama started and stopped. I've seen gyms having rivalries with others, you name it. But when someone gets hurt, sick, or needs anything, I've seen the whole community rally around these situations with that very same passion plus some. When things get really serious and life throws bad things our way, we all know who has our back. I'm so happy to be a part of this world. Okay... you may continue loving on Madeline now... :kiss:

Any updates??

Yes, Madeline is doing much better however the results of the biopsy show she has Cancer. They have caught it at Stage 1 so that is a good thing. Please keep praying for Madeline and her family as their fight has only just begun. Thank you all for your continued support and don't forget to purchase a 21B1H shirt.

Yes, Madeline is doing much better however the results of the biopsy show she has Cancer. They have caught it at Stage 1 so that is a good thing. Please keep praying for Madeline and her family as their fight has only just begun. Thank you all for your continued support and don't forget to purchase a 21B1H shirt.
Thanks for continuously updating us! I know we were all praying for cancer free but at least they caught it early && she is a strong girl with tons of support! I know that she crosses my mind all the time...wondering how she is and I've never met her! Keep up the fight, we will all continue to be behind you! .. also any word on that bank account set up for her medical funds.. is it for shirt orders only? What if we just wanted to deposit some extra money into it?

As far as I know you can make a donation without purchasing a shirt, but I would have to double check with Chris Treherne.

Back