All-Star Prayers Needed And Appreciated

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks for continuously updating us! I know we were all praying for cancer free but at least they caught it early && she is a strong girl with tons of support! I know that she crosses my mind all the time...wondering how she is and I've never met her! Keep up the fight, we will all continue to be behind you! .. also any word on that bank account set up for her medical funds.. is it for shirt orders only? What if we just wanted to deposit some extra money into it?

Ok just got confirmation from Chris that you can donate without purchasing a shirt. He also said that there is a link from the ACE Cheer Company website where you can make a donation through paypal online.

Ok just got confirmation from Chris that you can donate without purchasing a shirt. He also said that there is a link from the ACE Cheer Company website where you can make a donation through paypal online.
Perfect! I am definitely getting a shirt but also was thinking to do a fundraiser type thing with the girls I coach!(thats why I was asking if we could do an extra donation) They love to do things like this & we do one a year for another cheerleader in need! && Madeline is perfectly suited for us with her being a cheerleader! Before christmas one of my teammates from when I cheered was killed.. she had a 9 month old & hadn't bought any gifts yet (she was in the army)...and as a team we got all the cheerleaders in the community involved in donating one christmas gift to the little girl for her first christmas!

Perfect! I am definitely getting a shirt but also was thinking to do a fundraiser type thing with the girls I coach!(thats why I was asking if we could do an extra donation) They love to do things like this & we do one a year for another cheerleader in need! && Madeline is perfectly suited for us with her being a cheerleader! Before christmas one of my teammates from when I cheered was killed.. she had a 9 month old & hadn't bought any gifts yet (she was in the army)...and as a team we got all the cheerleaders in the community involved in donating one christmas gift to the little girl for her first christmas!

That is awesome, the Cheer World IS an AMAZING group of people!

Just read an update that said Madeline actually walked to PT today :)

That's great news! I hope that you can give that link I sent you to the family. This is exactly what the organization is set up for. Keeping positive thoughts!

Is there a way to pay for the shirt with paypal?

**YOU DO NOT NEED PAYPAL TO DONATE**
1. Enter Donation Amount and Click Update Total
2. On New Screen Click on "Continue" under "Don't Have a PayPal Account?" or Sign In to PayPal
3. Fill Out the Required Information (*INCLUDE SIZES IN NOTES BOX)

4. Review Donation Amount

Back