All-Star Prayers Needed And Appreciated

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Madeline,
I know we may have never met before, but any friend of the Autry's is a friend of mine. When I heard about your story I was immediately heart broken, and to have so many friends who know you made it hit close to home. So I just wanted to let you know that you're in my prayers every night and I wish you a speedy recovery. Never lose Faith...
Ryan Kovacs

The Mountain
You never thought it would happen to you
Never imagined you'd be one of the few
Why did this happen, just out of the blue
In a state of confusion, what is there to do?
So many emotions, too many to count
It seems like the pressure is starting to mount
The mountain to climb is so very stout
But believe you can do this, without any doubt
There's no need to panic, and no need to fear
Just know that your family will always be near
So lead with your heart, and keep your mind clear
Let God take the wheel, and trust that He's here
We know you can do this, we're all by your side
Every step of the way, up the mountain we'll climb
You're in all our prayers, now keep this in mind
A true inspiration is how you're defined
By Ryan Kovacs

This brought tears to my eye's and made me smile all at the same time.

I know this thread has lost some attention with the rule changes.. but I know that everyone is SO happy to hear that she is coming home! If the rule changes hadn't happened this thread would be blowing up with smiley's and cheers! We still support you madeline :) We are all just trying to make the sport stay the way it is so when you are able to come back nothing will have changed!!!

This is such exciting news!! Maybe we could get an updated address? I don't know if you want to put her home address on here, but maybe the gym address in case people would still like to send cards and gifts?

We have shirts at CAC, and it is so cool to see how many kids are wearing them at the gym. I got one for my niece and my cp. Everyone is praying for Madeline and pulling for her to be strong and courageous. You go, girl! No weapon formed against you shall prosper!!! <3

Nancy Perryman Cole
drP8vlvSl_8.gif
Pray For Madeline

Keep praying for Madeline. She had a spinal tap yesterday and they put her port in for chemotherapy. She is getting frustrated already and the journey has just begun. So please #prayformadeline.

Back