All-Star Prayers Needed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I never expected Danika's life to end this way when I first heard about her asthma attack. Asthma is a very common disease where I am from I suppose we often disregard the tragic outcomes that are possible. Sending all my love out into the universe for this family and PCM and going to remind all my littles to always have their puffers and meds with them at all times.

Can't find it- i see two practice bows (none orange/mesh and one purple with mesh, besides the birthday one. Want too make sure we are buying in the right place!
Are you looking at the mobile version of the site? If you go online, on a non mobile site version, the bow is the first thing under new arrivals.

Still sending thoughts and prayers towards danika and her family and friends!

Are you looking at the mobile version of the site? If you go online, on a non mobile site version, the bow is the first thing under new arrivals.

Still sending thoughts and prayers towards danika and her family and friends!

Yes mobile does not work for this.

I just saw the update on Facebook.

My condolences to her family, friends, classmates and everyone at PCM.

Such a sad situation

Rest in peace, Danika. I've never met you, but you're amazing. Stay Strong PCM :(
I think Gabi worded it perfectly;
Gabi Butler (Top Gun Jags)
Please keep Danikas family in your prayers and may she rest in peace. The earth has lost another beautiful cheerleader and heaven has gained another. All I can thiunk of is Omar and Carlos stunting her TOP GUN style with A.J. watching and loving it!!!! Too many have been lost and I thank God for leaving Miguel with his family. To God be the glory! R.I.P. all of you BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING people. You all remind us of how tight knit we all here in our cheer community are.

Sending prayers and sympathy to all her family and friends.

Such a very sad week in the all star world......

Back