All-Star Prayers To Those In The Path Of Hurricane Sandy...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Midlothian, VA had sprinkles all night, and it's nothing but a cold, breezy, rainy day...so far.

its getting pretty bad i didnt think it would here....part of seaside boardwalk is gone i tried to upload a picture but its not working :mad: this actually is scary because im 10 minutes away, prayers to everyone
The part of the boardwalk that is gone was removed before the storm. It's still a storm to be nervous about, but Sandy didn't do that. The AC boardwalk is another story though

its getting pretty bad i didnt think it would here....part of seaside boardwalk is gone i tried to upload a picture but its not working :mad: this actually is scary because im 10 minutes away, prayers to everyone
Stay safe!

here on the Peninsula of VA (hampton,newport news)...we are getting lots of rain and high gust wind. they are saying last night and early this morning were our worst hours. School closed today as well as a lot of businesses. FAME yorktown is closed today as well. i have seen pictures of low-lying areas and it looks bad for them...
praying safety over all those affected by Sandy...

Im in Northeast, PA after last years devestating floods from irene we are taking this very serious. Stocked up on water, candles, flashlights, batteries, food. Schools are closed monday and tuesday. We also closed the gym (Keystone Extreme). The wind is starting to pick up and its only going to get worse. The fact that my side of PA will be getting a hurricane and my family in Pittsburgh will be getting snow is crazy! Stay safe everyone!

They just announced the MBTA would close at 2 here in Boston. Fortunately I didn't have to go into work.

They're expecting some flooding along the coast. I doubt we'll lose power where we are, if we do, it probably won't be for an extended period of time.

My boyfriend is working from home, but he said most of his coworkers went in today, which is just so unnecessary for what they do.

My gym and all of my families are on the shore. I kept hoping this wouldn't be as bad as they were saying. Most of the shore was flooded with tonight's hightide, 18-24 hrs before landfall. The winds have picked up, and they're still calling for more mandatory evacuations. Doesn't look like we're going to escape it this time.

Nor'easters we're used to, tropical storms we're used to. Not used to them combining.
Praying for y'all! Stay safe!!

the grandparents lost power at 5 this morning and i doubt it's coming back for the remainder of the storm. good thing they got their house hooked up to a generator because at 86, they are stubborn and won't leave their house. but so far, so good here for me.

Stay safe everyone and listen to the advice and updates from your city! I'm currently going to school in Canada, but being from South Carolina I know what you are going through (i'm also selfishly happy that SC is actually not in the path for once, thought I wish it wasn't occurring at all!)

Current image of Atlantic City...

76617_10151216286662645_533672236_n.png

Latest posts

Back