All-Star Prayers To Those In The Path Of Hurricane Sandy...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Was just able to get on here via my phone. Lost both trees in my front yard. My neighbors lost their 60 yr old oak which is completely massive. Took out my fence and all power wires which are now entwined in it. Missed my house by about 6 inches. Oh and the wind has not relented at all. Haven't had power since almost 6, which I'm currently happy about with power lines laying across my roof. The shore has been devastated, it's really hard to imagine right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just able to get on here via my phone. Lost both trees in my front yard. My neighbors lost their 60 yr old oak which is completely massive. Took out my fence and all power wires which are now entwined in it. Missed my house by about 6 inches. Oh and the wind has not relented at all. Haven't had power since almost 6, which I'm currently happy about with power lines laying across my roof. The shore has been devastated, it's really hard to imagine right now.

oh no! so sorry to hear that! my town was pretty fortunate. but all our beach side towns got hit really bad.

I'm worries about my house, my kids and my gym. I can't express how bad this is.

Prayers to all the fierce boarders in the path of this storm, my 8 year old cp has bee watching the news and she is very concerned with the cheer gyms in the path she has said she will ask our gym owners if they could all borrow our gym to practice in if something happens to their gyms. She has no sense of how far away the East Coast actually is but I love her big heart and that no matter what she is always thinking of cheer

This storm is massive. Basically every school in Northeast Ohio is closed. We're like 600 miles from the eye of the storm..still praying for everyone!

It got horrible here. I havent had power all day earlier 2 trees and 3 transformers blew and evet since then nothing has stopped there is tons of trees down and so many blown transformers the sky wouldn't stop lighting up.. the wind gusts are horrible its almost 12 pm now and its not as bad as before but the wind is still horrible my friends house by the water is completely ruined thankfully where I live we are on higher grounds praying for everyone please stay safe this is scary

I live on the coast in new jersey to and its getting worse my house is on pilings and is raised 8 feet in the air and water is slowly approaching my house

sumu7y2u.jpg

Prayers to everyone in the path of the storm. I'm nowhere near the path of the hurricane, but I have family in that part of the country and am really, really concerned.

Well the wind is now here in PA. I don't think I've ever seen our tree lean so far. My trampoline is history. It was just there 10 minutes ago. But so far my neighborhood still has power and no trees down... Yet.

Just got a text from a former teammate of mine on FAB5, tree fell through her friends house while they were inside. Everyones Ok, but none the less scary.

Things still very windy and rainy here but the worst is definitely over. Looks like all our trees and the trampoline survived although I know one of my neighbors almost had a tree on her house. No power but that should be the worst of our problems. Thoughts and prayers to everyone out there affected by this.

We made it through in northwest NJ. a billion downed trees and no power but my thoughts are with everyone living near the NJ shore. I saw the New York Times is reporting that 70-80% of Atlantic City, NJ is underwater.

Back