Predictions For The Beginning Of 14-15 Season?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 23, 2014
As being new here, I am wanting to hear what everyone else is thinking about this upcoming season. This is all I can think about lately, so why not hear what everyone else has thought up? Because being in the cheer world, what else would you be thinking about this time of year other than our favorite teams creating their amazing routines.

LSAG5 will cause more heart attacks than McDonalds.

In the world of HS/MS cheer, Dunbar will come back with a vengeance. North Laurel MS will at least come closer to winning, since they are maxing out their stunt groups this year and hopefully cleaning up their tumbling. Greenup will place top 5. Southwestern will destroy small DII.

In the world of collegiate cheer, the Kentucky Wildcats will take #21. Tennessee will jump back into top 5. Morehead will win, as usual.

Last edited:
LSAG5 will cause more heart attacks than McDonalds.

In the world of HS/MS cheer, Dunbar will come back with a vengeance. North Laurel MS will at least come closer to winning, since they are maxing out their stunt groups this year and hopefully cleaning up their tumbling. Greenup will place top 5. Southwestern will destroy small DII.

In the world of collegiate cheer, the Kentucky Wildcats will take #21. Tennessee will jump back into top 5. Morehead will win, as usual.

I wish they would do another show following Dunbar.

Back