Predictions For The Beginning Of 14-15 Season?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And this folks is why we can't have anything nice. A perfectly good thread comes along and we can't be serious :(. Lol

I predict that Cali coed will have a different routine at every comp this year.
Or does that happen almost every year? Haha.
Still love that team though. Lol

Top Gun's uniforms are pretty tame compared to the disco/freestyle costumes I've seen from the UK...

Competition wise, I've my fingers crossed that I'll get my act together and actually go to Sea-to-Sky.

Luckily the disco costumes haven't inspired any gyms as far as I'm aware. on a uk cheer forum there is a massive discussion on under 10's wearing crops as the image policy doesn't affect the uk. There are still teams in pleated skirts and high school shells so we will see how this season goes uniform wise

Ummmmmm I've got one you can cheer for.....and help support financially. There is even a chance you could see him at Worlds.

Yes! I was just trying to figure out if it was possible for me to go further into debt. Lol

I thought I had her convinced the other day... No. It's still ballet. All ballet, all the time. (she tolerates the other classes, for the sake of being "well rounded" -___-) I'm still holding out for a change of heart after one of these high school visits! Maybe she'll get all school spirited and want to hone her cheer skills for high school.

My prediction for this year:

I will finally get my blinged eek face shirt so you will all recognize me at worlds.

Back