All-Star Preview For Cheer! Cja's Show On Cmt!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know in a previous thread everyone said the Patty Ann you see on tv is the Patty Ann you get.. and I believe that and I LOVE IT ! lol but does anyone feel like the one liners were "given" to her .. and they just kind of turned it up a notch ? I dont but I was just curious what everyone else thought !

i cheer at CJA on the open team and there is nooo scripting haha patty ann is just a spectacular women who does have alot of "one liners" but they are completely her own

lol my mom and grandma both just called me to tell me about this "new cheer show they heard kelly talking about this morning." i felt kinda bad because my grandma got so excited to tell me about it thinking i wouldn't have already known, and then i told her i've known about it for months. hahaha

I would of played it off like I didn't know to make grandma feel good... Now I feel bad for grandma

I would of played it off like I didn't know to make grandma feel good... Now I feel bad for grandma

i didn't even like, comprehend it. it was just a reaction to be like yeah the CJA show that they first aired the pilot episodes like a year and a half ago...haha

Back