All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just saw that the majority of the Youth Level 1 all look to be in Wildcard. If you're competing against that many teams just for a chance to move on and only the top 3 do...yikes...
There will be a lot of kids enjoying Disney that weekend ;)

Does anyone have the link that describes what coeds are allowed at Worlds? I can't find it.

Last edited:
If a team gets a full paid bid to D2, each athlete is credited/given $604. Do coaches also receive a credit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a team gets a full paid bid to D2, each athlete is credited/given $604. Do coaches also receive a credit?

I believe it is 2 coaches for team. I know Worlds is (though that is $650/athlete), but I believe both Summits are the same.

I believe it is 2 coaches for team. I know Worlds is (though that is $650/athlete), but I believe both Summits are the same.

Thanks!! “Coaches fees” would generally just include the same rate as the athlete price + airfare?

I just saw a tweet that there are 70 small youth 1 teams going to summit? That’s nuts. Level one isn’t a huge level in general.

And, 39 of those are Wild Card's. I am really looking forward to seeing what team wins that division and their routine.

Thanks!! “Coaches fees” would generally just include the same rate as the athlete price + airfare?

The paid bid for summit doesn’t include transportation like it does for worlds. For summit, paid bids only include registration for commuters and your on-site package (quad rate) if you stay on site. On site paid bids also include celebration party and transportation to/from airport.

The paid bid for summit doesn’t include transportation like it does for worlds. For summit, paid bids only include registration for commuters and your on-site package (quad rate) if you stay on site. On site paid bids also include celebration party and transportation to/from airport.

Thanks for that info!

What I was curious about was if there were no paid bid, 20 athletes and 3 coaches, $325 in “coaches fees & swag” seems high.

Squad then gets a paid bid which includes 2 coaches so that should be 1208 refund to the already paid for “coaches fees” right?

Thanks for that info!

What I was curious about was if there were no paid bid, 20 athletes and 3 coaches, $325 in “coaches fees & swag” seems high.

Squad then gets a paid bid which includes 2 coaches so that should be 1208 refund to the already paid for “coaches fees” right?

It depends on what your gym is including in the coaches fees. are they staying on site or off property? The paid bid will only cover the cost of the room (quad) for coaches (which also includes registration). If they’re staying off site or not on the summit package, the bid only covers the 299 registration

That coaches' fee doesn't sound unreasonable. Airfare, extra hotel costs (because I'm sure the coaches don't want to share a bed), a per diem for food and other expenses, compensation, etc. tend to add up quickly.

It depends on what your gym is including in the coaches fees. are they staying on site or off property? The paid bid will only cover the cost of the room (quad) for coaches (which also includes registration). If they’re staying off site or not on the summit package, the bid only covers the 299 registration

Our gym did $100 Coaches fee per Athlete for at large/wildcard and $25 per athlete for paid bids.

Back