All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@LeahofthePack might be able to help you out...she tore her's last year! She tore it at the very end of October and was able to start stunting in June, and then was fully cleared (to do her harder skills) in August I believe. She also tore her meniscus too tho
Oh okay! Mines just my acl, let's just say they tried getting me to fly and it didn't end very well.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Didn't know where else to ask this but, I tore my ACL and go in to meet my doctor and schedule surgery tomorrow. About what is the average recovery time after surgery?

I tore my meniscus too but the normal recovery time for just acl is 6-9 months. Since I had a meniscus I had to be on crutches and a brace for longer (6 weeks for the brace, 3 for crutches). I got to start doing running and normal stuff 5 months after and then was cleared to start doing basic cheer stuff (not too hard of stunts and tumbling) after 7 months and everything after 9. I can answer any questions that you have to my best ability! So sorry to hear that you are injured, I know how badly it sucks

Did cheer Savannah attend worlds in 2011? Do they have team pictures of the team that went to worlds 2011 (IF they went)?

According to the VOD of Worlds (my only real way of verifying who was there) Cheer Savannah has only attended 2008, 2009, and 2013 Worlds.

According to the VOD of Worlds (my only real way of verifying who was there) Cheer Savannah has only attended 2008, 2009, and 2013 Worlds.
I know they were there in 07 too. VOD doesn't go back that far unfortunately. :( Would love to see my routine from that year.

Does anyone know if it's common for international 5 teams to take athletes with little, to no, tumbling? I really want to cheer again and I would definitely say I have the skills to base/back level 5 stunts, but the only tumbling I have is a handspring. And if anyone knows of an international team in Michigan that isn't too strict on tumbling I would love to know about it :)
Where in Michigan are you at? Michigan Storm in Midland doesn't have tumbling requirements for their ioc5.

Not random cheerleading, more random fierceboard: is there a historical or hysterical reason for people to use "preform" instead of "perform"?

If there is no backstory, I will just continue to be irritated.

Not random cheerleading, more random fierceboard: is there a historical or hysterical reason for people to use "preform" instead of "perform"?

If there is no backstory, I will just continue to be irritated.

I think it's just poor English. Like some people pronounce comfortable as "comfrtable" and library as "liberry," and I've heard perform as "pruhform," so maybe people assume it's spelled "pre" instead of "per." But I could be wrong, I'm not an English/History person.

Suuuuper random, but does anyone know who recorded the DVDs for Worlds 2012? I want to contact the company with a question

Didn't know where else to ask this but, I tore my ACL and go in to meet my doctor and schedule surgery tomorrow. About what is the average recovery time after surgery?

My daughter just had surgery last Monday and were told 6 months, but her teammate just returned from ACL after 6 months out and was told no twisting for 3 more months. Sorry for bad news but my daughter needed miniscus first and Then ACL separately, so could b worse!

Back