All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the current cheerlebrity drama sparked a question for me (which actually has nothing to do with J/Cali or whatever is going on)

but regarding the release of worlds athletes... if an athlete switches within one program's multiple locations do they require a release? like if i switched from Cali SM to Cali Ventura or CEA K-vile to CEA Charlotte or any ACE location to another, etc. etc. ... do i need a release? or does this all come back to the tax id #s and what is considered one whole program versus separate gyms? i realize that a coach from CEA Kville isn't going to call out CEA Charlotte for using an unreleased kid.. but hypothetically speaking, another gym could call them out and then they would have to produce the paperwork, yes?

ETA: I guess it doesn't actually matter, because i doubt there's bad blood between locations that one wouldn't sign the release for the other, huh? lol so irrelevant question. carry on...

the current cheerlebrity drama sparked a question for me (which actually has nothing to do with J/Cali or whatever is going on)

but regarding the release of worlds athletes... if an athlete switches within one program's multiple locations do they require a release? like if i switched from Cali SM to Cali Ventura or CEA K-vile to CEA Charlotte or any ACE location to another, etc. etc. ... do i need a release? or does this all come back to the tax id #s and what is considered one whole program versus separate gyms? i realize that a coach from CEA Kville isn't going to call out CEA Charlotte for using an unreleased kid.. but hypothetically speaking, another gym could call them out and then they would have to produce the paperwork, yes?

ETA: I guess it doesn't actually matter, because i doubt there's bad blood between locations that one wouldn't sign the release for the other, huh? lol so irrelevant question. carry on...
Not irrelevant because I'm interested in knowing the anwser too!

Actually I don't know.

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

Oh, just kidding then. I thought you had an email address for them for some reason? But maybe that was just a publicly available one.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I was just looking at the Cali website and saw this statement,"The California All Stars is considered the TOP program in the region and named in the TOP 3 of the United States".

My question is who are the other two, and who named it?

I was just looking at the Cali website and saw this statement,"The California All Stars is considered the TOP program in the region and named in the TOP 3 of the United States".

My question is who are the other two, and who named it?

If it is based on Worlds medals alone, California (19 medals) are top in the region and 2nd overall behind Cheer Athletics (32 medals) in the Worlds medals count.

If it is based on Worlds medals alone, California (19 medals) are top in the region and 2nd overall behind Cheer Athletics (32 medals) in the Worlds medals count.

ahhh, that would make sense! I read it as a yearly ranking of some sort and was trying to figure it out.

ahhh, that would make sense! I read it as a yearly ranking of some sort and was trying to figure it out.

I would say though, that just means the California's Level 5 and 6 divisions are Top 3 in the region and nation - doesn't really say much for the rest of the programme.
The statement is true though!

My daughter just had surgery last Monday and were told 6 months, but her teammate just returned from ACL after 6 months out and was told no twisting for 3 more months. Sorry for bad news but my daughter needed miniscus first and Then ACL separately, so could b worse!

They told me 6 months too! I tore my acl and when they went in for surgery today they realized my meniscus was also torn!

They told me 6 months too! I tore my acl and when they went in for surgery today they realized my meniscus was also torn!

That is the usual, meniscus and ACL surgery together. My daughter was unlucky and 1 of the 10% of injuries that need 2 separate ones. Her meniscus was folded in half, Luckily it healed good.

@Mamarazzi 's tweet from earlier:D
28r2lo2.png

Back