All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not a question but can we not....?

28iafwo.jpg
Only in Texas!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

When is this documentary about sr. elite by Tekeste coming out? I really like their short videos. 795 is still my favorite motivation cheer video.

On their twitter they said they are shooting for it to be done by december of 2014. We still have awhile. You can follow them on twitter for more updates (@tekestefilms) ! It looks like they are also planning to follow some girls throughout some parts of college life too.

How does everyone feel about having a separate thread for each division for this years worlds discussion? It may be easier to keep up if we don't have to go through a thousand pages to find small senior day 1 discussion, for example. If it doesn't seem feasible or if no one wants that, it's totally fine. Just a thought/suggestion. I'm gonna be in an out all weekend and would love to just be able to read about the division/divisions I am following. It may avoid people not reading before asking questions if they don't have to go through so much. :)

How does everyone feel about having a separate thread for each division for this years worlds discussion? It may be easier to keep up if we don't have to go through a thousand pages to find small senior day 1 discussion, for example. If it doesn't seem feasible or if no one wants that, it's totally fine. Just a thought/suggestion. I'm gonna be in an out all weekend and would love to just be able to read about the division/divisions I am following. It may avoid people not reading before asking questions if they don't have to go through so much. :)
I think its a good idea in theory, but people never post in the right threads, so I actually think it may become harder to keep up with. Not sure though.

I getcha. I just hate when I blink and there are 300 pages all in one thread about every division and all I wanna know is how gym a did on day one in whatever division haha. I may be just panicking cause I have way to many times when I have to be away from my computer this weekend. :(

Back