All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because everyone expected you guys to kill it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

They are not ready yet. I first want to have them all on the same level and more confident in their skills. If they need to preform in front of a crowd they get all crazy and chaotic, if they'd do that they'd totally fail and loose all confidence again.

Has anyone's nfinity bag strap broke? I've had it about 6 months now and the seam on the black adjustable strap broke, so now the strap just slides out of the holder. I know, not the greatest description! Does anyone know how to fix this? Don't want to get rid of my fairly new, expensive backpack because of that one little thing!

So who knows what is happening in LA today/this weekend? I saw several girls from cheetahs posting that they were there with little movie camera emojis, and a picture of a LL and Senior Elite girl together with the caption "on set"
Is another movie being made?

So who knows what is happening in LA today/this weekend? I saw several girls from cheetahs posting that they were there with little movie camera emojis, and a picture of a LL and Senior Elite girl together with the caption "on set"

pretty sure it's more "secret life" nonsense

pretty sure it's more "secret life" nonsense
Do these kids go to school... ever?

Sweden is getting the level system full out next year!! Finally!! But my question is. for you international cheerleaders. how those the level system work in your country? do you have like tinys and minis too? in sweden you are not allowed to compete if you are under 10 but we do not have an age cap at 18. this is the new swedish level system. note there is a lack of level 4. do not know why. youth is 10-13 junior is 13-16 and senior is 16-. I think juniors are allowed to compete senior. but im not sure.

Youth Level 1 (Only regional. No national championships)
Youth Level 2
Youth Level 3
Junior Level 1 (Only regional. No national championships)
Junior Level 2
Junior Level 3
Junior Level 5
Junior Level 5 Coed
Senior Level 1 (Only regional. No national championships)
Senior Level 2
Senior Level 3
Senior Level 5
Senior Level 6
Senior Level 6 Coed

Im just wondering how the systems out there work. im quite curious about everything cheer right now. (and sorry about the massive post)

Hey

I've searched the forum but can't find where someone has asked the same question before.

It might sound daft, but could someone explain the difference between a DISMOUNT and a TRANSITION as I get kind of confused trying to categorise certain moves as one or the other.

This would really help me work out a routine for a group stunt my team is doing

Also, is anyone here going to the Elite Cheerleading Championships next month in Germany? I'm going with Aviators from the UK, really excited as it's my first time going :)

Hey

I've searched the forum but can't find where someone has asked the same question before.

It might sound daft, but could someone explain the difference between a DISMOUNT and a TRANSITION as I get kind of confused trying to categorise certain moves as one or the other.

Also, is anyone here going to the Elite Cheerleading Championships next month in Germany? I'm going with Aviators from the UK, really excited as it's my first time going :)

I think the official definition is in the USASF glossary, but a dismount is a release move to land in CRADLE only (i.e. not prone or anything else), and I think a transition is basically anything that isn't a dismount haha

Hey

What @Ren said, but a dismount can also be assisted to the performance floor.

Dismounts: pop offs, cradles, full downs, double downs, front flips/back flips to cradle, etc. ALSO cartwheels out of cradle (L1), BWO out of cradle (L3), etc.

ETA: An easy way to think about a transition is any level appropriate skill in the middle of the stunt sequence. Full arounds, tick tocks, switch ups, show and goes, etc. Only level appropriate counts.

Reactions: Ren
Back