All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oooh! For kick kick baskets I've definitely heard "kick-kick"

ETA: I've just never heard anything for regular double downs. I have for baskets though!
Lol yes I mixed them up. Last night I remembered it was in the baskets. Oops sorry lol I figured it would make a difference in answers

Heyy :)

Does anyone already bought anything from myepicgear.com ? Did everything run well ? As I don't get much reviews about them I thought I would ask directly some people who might have purchase from them !
Thanks a lot !

Heyy :)

Does anyone already bought anything from myepicgear.com ? Did everything run well ? As I don't get much reviews about them I thought I would ask directly some people who might have purchase from them !
Thanks a lot !
I have purchased from them twice and got my items within 2 days. I also had to call them when a discount did not come up on my final bill and they were very nice and immediately refunded it. I highly recommend them.

Hey,

You gave me such a good feeling so I was going to place my order. But the site doesn't want to let me pay with MasterCard :'( I'm so unluckyyyyyy :(
I emailed them and wait for an answer ! To see if they can solve that tiny huge problem !

Hey,

You gave me such a good feeling so I was going to place my order. But the site doesn't want to let me pay with MasterCard :'( I'm so unluckyyyyyy :(
I emailed them and wait for an answer ! To see if they can solve that tiny huge problem !
I am surprised. They even took my American Express even though it wasn't listed as a form of payment.

This is a very random request/question, but does anyone out there have a the semi-finals scores from Summit 2014 in Large Senior 2? I doubt anyone does but its worth a shot...

This is a very random request/question, but does anyone out there have a the semi-finals scores from Summit 2014 in Large Senior 2? I doubt anyone does but its worth a shot...
I actually do! I competed in that division and took a screenshot of the results before they changed it. I don't know how to post a picture but here are the rankings based off the picture I took :) Top 9 advanced to finals.

1.) Cheer Athletics (Sabres)
2.) The Stingray All Stars (Pink)
3.) Louisiana Cheer Force (Scarlet)
4.) CheerForce (Ferocity)
5.) Midwest Xplosion (Nitro)
6.) Pro Athletics (Superstars)
7.) Aloha Cheer Academy (Roulettes)
8.) SCV All Stars (Senior Silver)
9.) Cheer Factor (Deception)
10.) Nor Cal Elite (Electra)
11.) Pro Athletics (Lavender)
12.) Power House (Intensity)
13.) Extreme Cheer and Tumble (Intensity)
13.) Tumble Tech (Sigma)
15.) ICE Illinois (Riptide)
16.) Ultimate Starz Athletics (Vengeance)
17.) The Matrix Allstars

I actually do! I competed in that division and took a screenshot of the results before they changed it. I don't know how to post a picture but here are the rankings based off the picture I took :) Top 9 advanced to finals.

1.) Cheer Athletics (Sabres)
2.) The Stingray All Stars (Pink)
3.) Louisiana Cheer Force (Scarlet)
4.) CheerForce (Ferocity)
5.) Midwest Xplosion (Nitro)
6.) Pro Athletics (Superstars)
7.) Aloha Cheer Academy (Roulettes)
8.) SCV All Stars (Senior Silver)
9.) Cheer Factor (Deception)
10.) Nor Cal Elite (Electra)
11.) Pro Athletics (Lavender)
12.) Power House (Intensity)
13.) Extreme Cheer and Tumble (Intensity)
13.) Tumble Tech (Sigma)
15.) ICE Illinois (Riptide)
16.) Ultimate Starz Athletics (Vengeance)
17.) The Matrix Allstars
Is this from 2014 or 2015? Theres 2 teams missing i think?

Back