All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:help::help::help::help:

My question is where to buy cheer shoes? I heard from many different people different things about different cheer shoes so I would like to ask what brand and size i should get. Money is not a problem by the way, I just want something light and manageable. I wear a 9.5/10 in womens so what size would i wear? Please and thank you!:help: II appreciate all replies!

My question is where to buy cheer shoes? I heard from many different people different things about different cheer shoes so I would like to ask what brand and size i should get. Money is not a problem by the way, I just want something light and manageable. I wear a 9.5/10 in womens so what size would i wear? Please and thank you!:help: II appreciate all replies!
I get my cheer shoes at this place called Rogens. I'm not sure what size you would be but they can measure you at the store and tell you.

Does anyone know the name of the flyer that fell in pyramid on Senior Elite during the Cheer Extreme showcase over the weekend?

Are double downs illegal on the basketball court for college?

Depends which shoes you want, different companies carry different brands/styles of shoes. As for size, I have always gotten the same size cheer shoe as I would normally wear....although you will find that some shoes will say they run big/small, it that case order a size or half size up or down

Yes. So are full downs.
I thought full downs were okay as of last year? I remember my senior year if HS we couldn't full on the track or court but I thought they had changed it back to be able to do them last season? Hmm guess not!

Like every time. And my coach has never been able to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
holy. your flyer could either be turning her head and not have a straight, therefore when putting your arms through you punch her? you could also try not as aggressively putting your arms through. like on less of an angle (that still allows for a safe catch)

holy. your flyer could either be turning her head and not have a straight, therefore when putting your arms through you punch her? you could also try not as aggressively putting your arms through. like on less of an angle (that still allows for a safe catch)

Could she be hitting the inside of my elbow somehow and my punching her is a reflex?

Back