All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

who used Bryan Adams - heaven for the stunts a few years ago? It is draving me insane because I can't remember.

Why do most all the cheer athletics girls capable of pulling needles in the air pull scorpions instead ? Is there a certain reason?
I always thought that was just what they do to look uniform, I think if everyone on the team could do one (that looks good) they would pull needles but I've been told they all have to pull to the same point for unity... Tumblr was all fired up about it but I think it looks great!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I always thought that was just what they do to look uniform, I think if everyone on the team could do one (that looks good) they would pull needles but I've been told they all have to pull to the same point for unity... Tumblr was all fired up about it but I think it looks great!

DO needles give higher points on a score sheet or is it all the same?

DO needles give higher points on a score sheet or is it all the same?

No body position is more difficult than others, your score can, however, be increased by all body positions looking the same. I believe I've heard of a few teams scoring higher in execution simply because of the body positions all being identical.

No body position is more difficult than others, your score can, however, be increased by all body positions looking the same. I believe I've heard of a few teams scoring higher in execution simply because of the body positions all being identical.
I've heard that too. But I mean if everyone has needles (cough cough AZ Power Envy) then thats cool too haha

I've heard that too. But I mean if everyone has needles (cough cough AZ Power Envy) then thats cool too haha

Yeah it's cool, but a team of everyone pulling needles vs a team of everyone pulling identical tear drop, Allie Snow 2009-esque scorpions shouldn't score any differently simply based on the scorpions themselves.

Back