All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this correct for me I understand age grid as of August 31st for competing & super senior. But I'm just checking my thinking to see if it's right. I am 15 years old now, & my birthdays in February. Thx!
14-15 season compete as 15
15-16 season compete as 16
16-17 season compete as 17
17-18 season compete as 18

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yep!

Is there an actual reason why Minis aren't split into sized divisions at most comps? It seems so weird to me that all of the older teams at our gym competed in very small divisions since there was a small and large divisions and our minis competed against two to three times as many people every comp because they were thrown together.

It seems that in our experience most mini teams (in level 2 at least) have been small so there have not been enough teams for splits unless the competition was very large. I know of three competitions where my kids have competed in the Large mini 2 over the past few years (UCA-Orlando, NCA- Dallas and Spirit Sports- Myrtle Beach). Other than that they have always been combined in one division competing against small teams as the only large team.

If you have a birthday late in the school year, then you hit the cheer jackpot in terms of aging out as a senior. It also means however that over the years you have stayed on younger teams longer than most of your peers (if your gym keeps it's teams age-appropriate).

I've only done two seasons of allstar, so I've been on senior teams the whole time! Guess I really hit the jackpot

How does one go about getting their university to start a STUNT team?

As of right now, I'm pretty sure my school isn't having a cheer team, or at least I haven't heard anything about one, because the previous coach quit and they couldn't find a replacement. But I'm thinking that it'd be really cool to have a STUNT team. Maybe someone would be more willing to coach that idk

We have been doing this intense conditioning recently at the beginning of practice and it's really starting to get to me. Would putting icy hot on my legs before practice help the burning during the conditioning? Yesterday it got so bad that I couldn't breathe and was in tears(I never cry at practice unless I'm seriously hurt).

We have been doing this intense conditioning recently at the beginning of practice and it's really starting to get to me. Would putting icy hot on my legs before practice help the burning during the conditioning? Yesterday it got so bad that I couldn't breathe and was in tears(I never cry at practice unless I'm seriously hurt).
I wouldn't think so. Icy hot is made for sore muscles, not muscles that are tired from working out. That burning is from your muscles being pushed past their point of comfort. It sounds like you are just not in the shape that these workouts require yet. Keep at it and they'll get easier!

I wouldn't think so. Icy hot is made for sore muscles, not muscles that are tired from working out. That burning is from your muscles being pushed past their point of comfort. It sounds like you are just not in the shape that these workouts require yet. Keep at it and they'll get easier!
Thank you! It's weird, I'm in such good shape other conditioning dosent bother me but this just did me in. Thanks again!

I don't really know what the best thread is for this but does anyone know how nfinity bags stand up to washing? I want to wash mine (I would air dry it) but I don't want to ruin it, so if anyone knows if this is okay, let me know. I have a glitter backpack if it makes a difference.

I don't really know what the best thread is for this but does anyone know how nfinity bags stand up to washing? I want to wash mine (I would air dry it) but I don't want to ruin it, so if anyone knows if this is okay, let me know. I have a glitter backpack if it makes a difference.

Contact Nfinity Customer Service Nfinity Athletic Corporation and ask them if there are specific washing instructions for the glitter backpack. If they state it can't be washed, but the bag in your opinion is ruined and you would throw it away otherwise, I would put it in a pillowcase and wash it on the gentle cycle in a washer that does not have an agitator.

Contact Nfinity Customer Service Nfinity Athletic Corporation and ask them if there are specific washing instructions for the glitter backpack. If they state it can't be washed, but the bag in your opinion is ruined and you would throw it away otherwise, I would put it in a pillowcase and wash it on the gentle cycle in a washer that does not have an agitator.
Haha it's definitely not ruined, it just smells like feet :D thank you!

Back