All-Star Raw Scores

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I have a question....

If a routine is changed enough to warrant a request from that gym for a raw score review for day 2 (or for the EP/judges to decide to do one on their own); how can that routine be comparatively scored against teams whose raw scores were set the day before? I understand that the other teams' raw score should remain similar -especially if they hit both days- but does the new routine and new raw score change things up comparatively? Or do they only compare day 1 against day day and start again on day 2?

Last edited:
Nope. 2 completely different panels of judges behind the table day 1 vs day 2 and the scores reflect it. There is one comp we go to that does it every year. They have 2 panels of judges for each hall, and they rotate panels on day 2. The teams are definitely judged by different people because EVERYONE behind the table changes.
That makes me wonder if that happened at a comp we attended. I was puzzled by our Day 1 standings. Day 2 our score went in the complete opposite direction which left me even more puzzled. It felt like we were being judged by 2 different sets of judges - one who liked us a little too much and one who didn't like us at all.

Back