All-Star Rebel Models

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have been wondering about this.

Does every single kid who goes to the casting get some sort of "title?"

A neighbor kid is a "Rebel model" but she does nothing with it outside of posting with her program's backpack on IG. I was not sure what the difference was between neighbor girl and say, the child who gets flown to the Rebel photoshoot.

This is my question because it seems so even though they say no...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See also:

I see a lot of kid accounts say "mom monitored" but are they really?

There is no way an account is monitored and your kid is calling people bitch3s and h*es and such.

I think monitoring means "I like, check it sometimes. Just to repost her vids or see if she posted new pics from her photoshoot."

See also:

There is no way an account is monitored and your kid is calling people bitch3s and h*es and such.

I think monitoring means "I like, check it sometimes. Just to repost her vids or see if she posted new pics from her photoshoot."

Are these the young girls or are we talking the teens? If any of them are being bullies the Rebel management should remove them especially with everything they post about Rebel and bullying.

Not even talking about Rebel models but just in general I see kid pages that say monitored. Then I look at what they are posting and know that it can't be.

This is my question because it seems so even though they say no...

We were in Columbus for the casting call for Rebel. We just happened to be at the competition. They had approximately 70 show up for the photo shoot and they selected ten. My granddaughter is a social media model and she received a gift card for merchandise and a few little small items while she was there. She does have a parent controlled instagram as well as she is way to young for that. Her followers are generally our gym kids and a handful of other gym owners kids that we have met.

Not even talking about Rebel models but just in general I see kid pages that say monitored. Then I look at what they are posting and know that it can't be.

"mom monitored" means too young to have an instagram account, so let's show them that an adult approves of this account and hope instagram won't delete it...

Terms of agreement state that you must be 13 for an account.

See also:

The other side of this, which bugs me just as much, is parents posting for their kids while posing as their kids... UM, if your athlete is 9 and you post at 11am on a Tuesday can you please stop pretending to be them? We all see through that kind of fame desperation. Sorry- rant over.

The other side of this, which bugs me just as much, is parents posting for their kids while posing as their kids... UM, if your athlete is 9 and you post at 11am on a Tuesday can you please stop pretending to be them? We all see through that kind of fame desperation. Sorry- rant over.

This!!! I also laugh when I *see* the nine year old posting with proper grammar and the vocabulary of a scholar!!

I have been wondering about this.

Does every single kid who goes to the casting get some sort of "title?"

A neighbor kid is a "Rebel model" but she does nothing with it outside of posting with her program's backpack on IG. I was not sure what the difference was between neighbor girl and say, the child who gets flown to the Rebel photoshoot.
I know a kid that didn’t get picked for anything after going to a casting! So not everyone gets a title

IKR?? if your kid is posting at 11am while in math class...then it must be the parent. That really bothers me to, I feel bad for those kids

Back