OT Regional Food

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I doubt this is regional, but I tried Which Wich Superior Sandwiches today. I've lived not far from one for about 8 year and never had it before today. May I say I'm in love now. So much better than Subway and Jason's Deli.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

In Texas we have some restaurants that are only in the South, like Sonic, Whataburger, In N Out (besides cali idk if they're anywhere else) we just got a Krystals by the DFW airport, Chick Fil A. And Buc-ees, best. gas station. ever!

I also don't understand how people not in the south can drink unsweet tea...I LIVE for sweet tea...chicken express and chick fil a have the BEST! And we call every soda here, a coke. A sprite's a coke, dr pepper is a coke, root beer is a coke.

In Texas we have some restaurants that are only in the South, like Sonic, Whataburger, In N Out (besides cali idk if they're anywhere else) we just got a Krystals by the DFW airport, Chick Fil A. And Buc-ees, best. gas station. ever!

I also don't understand how people not in the south can drink unsweet tea...I LIVE for sweet tea...chicken express and chick fil a have the BEST! And we call every soda here, a coke. A sprite's a coke, dr pepper is a coke, root beer is a coke.
We have Sonic up north, but I go to Dallas like 2 or 3 times a year and every time I have to have Whataburger, In n Out, and Jack in the Box. I feel deprived of good fast food hamburgers every time I go back home. I am also obsessed with Chick fil A's sweet tea, I will actually buy a gallon some times so I can keep it at home.

Are there really places where there are no 7/11s???

While Richmond isn't really "deep South", probably 60% of people act like it is so we have a LOT of BBQ. Buzz and Neds is really good, and there's a location pretty close to the convention center. Chick Fil A is a pretty big deal around here. Downtown there's some hipstery local stuff but we don't have anything I consider "Richmond's thing"

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

The Croaker Spot. Holy fried fish. It's not a "Richmond thing," but it is, but it's not. It's a one-location, Southside Richmond restaurant to DIE for. With sweet tea and cornbread as big as your head.

WHATABURGER <3

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back