All-Star Religion In The Gym

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

..It's got to be because we've had the week of mass chaos (and therefore, I'm losing my mind), that I'm reading the insinuation that those gyms who choose not to pray or that aren't spirituality-based are amoral, not as good, etc. I'm 5 tick-tocks short of an SE routine right now, so anything's possible lol.

..It's got to be because we've had the week of mass chaos (and therefore, I'm losing my mind), that I'm reading the insinuation that those gyms who choose not to pray or that aren't spirituality-based are amoral, not as good, etc. I'm 5 tick-tocks short of an SE routine right now, so anything's possible lol.
Omg... Sry... No one is saying that... It's just. Getting to the point that Christ gets removed so much even though many of us believe... We are just saying that the few who are offended should not be able to stop the whole practice... Step away... Your rights are clear as crystal.. As is ours who believe... That's all... No one is wrong or right...simple

Omg... Sry... No one is saying that... It's just. Getting to the point that Christ gets removed so much even though many of us believe... We are just saying that the few who are offended should not be able to stop the whole practice... Step away... Your rights are clear as crystal.. As is ours who believe... That's all... No one is wrong or right...simple
I HAVE lost my mind. It took me 20 minutes to read your post. Good to know :D

I love God and love that my team and gym prays together. I think when a team worships God together, it brings them together as a team. They are linked not only emotionally, but also spiritually. I praying together is amazing but I do realize that not everybody is Christian and that some people may have a problem with it. If its that big of a deal though to them, shouldn't they switch gyms? Praying isn't hurting anyone....

I think if your team wants to pray...one person shouldnt be able to squash it....you could step away...but 100% agree??? the majority would be punished by the few...it is your right not to pray...just like it is their right to pray....IMO

no, I wouldn't take it away from them, but i guess i meant that they shouldn't make it a "team" activity. if that makes sense. it should be up to the individuals to do it separately from those who don't want to.

no, I wouldn't take it away from them, but i guess i meant that they shouldn't make it a "team" activity. if that makes sense. it should be up to the individuals to do it separately from those who don't want to.
Nah... Christians believe that when two or more are gathered... Anyway.. If they want to pray as a team they should be able to..:)IMO

I am definitely not saying that gyms that don't pray, etc. are immoral or lack ethical judgment. That is most definitely not the case at all. I believe God gave us all the right to be free moral agents, to choose if we want to believe in Him or not. I am not anyone's judge. But as for me and MY house, we will serve the Lord. :-D

I am definitely not saying that gyms that don't pray, etc. are immoral or lack ethical judgment. That is most definitely not the case at all. I believe God gave us all the right to be free moral agents, to choose if we want to believe in Him or not. I am not anyone's judge. But as for me and MY house, we will serve the Lord. :-D
Grace and choice...two greatist gifts ever!!!!

As long as my daughter gets thrown in the air.......there will always be prayer in our gym!!!! From her momma everytime she goes up!!!! Our gym is a christian gym and our owners make it known when you join. It isn't like thrown in your face, but the kids do circle up take hands and say a prayer after practice.

Back