All-Star Requirements For All Star Tumbling Levels 1- 5 Ico

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 22, 2012
:help:
What are the exact requirements for level 5 ICO tumbling and the exact order they go in?
For example:
Level 1: tumbling skills needed to reach level 2
Level 2: tumbling skills needed to reach level 3
Level 3: tumbling skills needed to reach level 4
Level 4: tumbling skills needed to reach level 5 ICO
Level 5 I: tumbling skills needed

I have already tried USASF website but it did not tell me the required skills needed to move to the next level. I need to know what it is that I exactly need to move up through the levels so that I will be ready for level 5 ICO try-outs which are coming soon. :) So please help a fellow all star cheerleader. Thank you.:help:

There aren't required skills for a level, just the skills you need to get max points. For level 5, I suggest a full and two to full! But remember stunting and jumping is just as important:) you don't have to be a beast at tumbling or a hoss base, just try your best and you will find your fit on the team!

But I really need to know because I'm 20 and I only have a foreward roll down, I'm working on my handstand and kicking my legs over and some other things. I've never done tumbling before and it's been like 8-9 years since I've cheered as an all star with only a foreward roll. Thats why I really need to know.

But I really need to know because I'm 20 and I only have a foreward roll down, I'm working on my handstand and kicking my legs over and some other things. I've never done tumbling before and it's been like 8-9 years since I've cheered as an all star with only a foreward roll. Thats why I really need to know.
In general: level one is back walkovers. 2- handsprings. 3-tucks 4-layouts 5-fulls

Back