All-Star Retiring Songs For Future Mixes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That is actually Ludacris, but I agree. His voiceovers are so overused.
hahaha. . .sorry . . . yes . ..Ludacris. . .
also another [altho i just used it] but
"Lights, Thats The S-Stamina ActionIma Rock Star
Check The Crowd Reaction"

Every time i hear circus, i immediately think east elite sr white in 09. They owned that song.
Brandons stunt song in 09<3

Moving On - Sarah Dawn Finer, after Brandon Sr. Black 09-10 used it, it should be put to bed. No one else can use that again for sure!

I completely agree.

Also, no one should be able to touch Bad Romance as a dance song after Cali Sm Sr used it last season

Who else used Fashionista? I seem to remember some high school video I saw, but can't remember any other allstar team.

To me, that song SCREAMS Shooting Stars every time I hear it played!!!!!
top gun's jr coed actually used it before stars. they stunted to it that year if i remember correctly.

top gun's jr coed actually used it before stars. they stunted to it that year if i remember correctly.

It was actually the same year, both 2008.

ETA: I read your post wrong I thought you said they stunted to it the year before lol but yes technically TG used it first since stars didn't have it all season.

Bad Romance... No one could match cali small senior
and Hush Hush... Cheerforce Diamondz totally own that!

i feel like from 2010 and on any team that uses a celine dion song wont be able to do justice to senior elite and also obviously shooting stars and fashionista. Ive seen numerous popwarner and highschool teams try to re-create that dance... it doesnt end well!

flirt- pussycat dolls. i've never heard it in a mix besides it being top gun's stunt music from last season. it needs to stay that way!
and i hope to neverrrr see anyone jump to 2ne1- can't nobody. world cup owns it now.

flirt- pussycat dolls. i've never heard it in a mix besides it being top gun's stunt music from last season. it needs to stay that way!
and i hope to neverrrr see anyone jump to 2ne1- can't nobody. world cup owns it now.
yesss I never want to see anyone ever again jump to 2ne1!!! If I do I will be so mad....

Definetly back again by Waldo people omg it was in rays orange 2010 in top gun 2010 it is also used in a few others too... Also If I could turn back time by Cher cuz wcss used it this year and so did f5, I believe,a few years ago. Oh and bad romance, Cali small senior owns that ever since 2010 worlds.

Back