All-Star Return To Atlantis Shout Outs (non Level 5)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not looking for drama, but I am just trying to figure out twitter.. so where does this info come from, who/what should I follow :) I just am sure results were posted too!
It's over now. BUT if your looking for some good cheer twitters I HIGHLY suggest @cheerUPDATES and @CheeringWonka (one of fierceboard's own ;)) those are definitely my fave cheer twitters!

care to fill me in?
I wasn't there but I'm going to guess from previous comments in this thread and comments from LAST YEAR'S Return to Atlantis Thread that there was some heat between 1st and 2nd in Small Senior 4 and there was a lot going on between 1st and 2nd in Large Senior 4. Not calling anyone out, but that's the summary from an outsider's viewpoint.

I noticed in the Comp thread that everyone was buzzing about the few L5 teams that were there. I was at this competition, and while I wasn't there the whole day, there were some definite standouts for me in the lower levels that I thought I would recognize.

LIBERTY ALL STARS MINI 1 was KILLER... great energy and performance, it's no shock that they won the division!

WORLD CUP MILKYWAYS- that little redhead gives me LIFE

TNT MAGNUM's 4.2 team- that is the fiercest little girl of the day, she is gonna be major in a few years

CHEER INTENSITY- in general, probably the best flexibility I've seen. Their Level 2/3 teams all have at least one flyer with a spike, and their heelstretches are pitch perfect program-wide.

CHAMPION ALL STARS- there was a level 2 team from this gym, I wanna say Junior 2... I thought they had some really creative stunts/pyramid section, and a little boy who was KILLING IT

SPIRIT EXPLOSION'S Senior 2- FIERCE DANCERS

That's off the top of my head... Anyone else have some shoutouts from this weekend? :)

I was on senior 2 that was a half year this year we have a senior 2 called hot topic look for us

Back