All-Star Revolution Cheer Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You make me smile!

Need to follow me on Twitter. They've already come back and said they are having an "issue" with the venue. Which we all knew before they would admit.

Hope they get it fixed but it's not been very good the past few days.
Without any official explanation from them they won't have an event anyway with the people canceling flights and hotels. You encouraged them to get in front of this and from a PR/ information perspective they've totally dropped the ball. On or off they need to put out something official and control the information stream which they have not done.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Without any official explanation from them they won't have an event anyway with the people canceling flights and hotels. You encouraged them to get in front of this and from a PR/ information perspective they've totally dropped the ball. On or off they need to put out something official and control the information stream which they have not done.

Agreed. I have read numerous teams aren't attending anymore . So its not looking good

Agreed. I have read numerous teams aren't attending anymore . So its not looking good

yup. saw cheer athletics already replaced it with another competition on twitter... are there entry fees for this comp? hope they're refunded as easily as the tickets were :rolleyes:

Bummer. Would've been a good event. Except for the fact that I would never attend. As a spectator, I refuse to pay that much for a competition. I can get Beyonce tickets for cheaper than that!

yup. saw cheer athletics already replaced it with another competition on twitter... are there entry fees for this comp? hope they're refunded as easily as the tickets were :rolleyes:
I missed that tweet...what comp are we going to now?
Cannot believe I'm getting my info off twitter. :/

I missed that tweet...what comp are we going to now?
Cannot believe I'm getting my info off twitter. :/

I saw a tweet that said cheetahs were going to cheer America in Houston now. I think that's the same weekend

yeah, cheer america. it was only tweets from kids, so i don't know if it's official or any teams other than cheetahs.

Back