All-Star Revolution Cheer Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't go there. We just got like 6" of snow last night. Kill me now.
We're getting frost and freeze warnings for all our citrus trees it's going down to 45 tonight. In so cal it's about all we can take oh yeah and warnings for our pets too. Hehe, for real though it's all over the news

Some were right around $100.
I think the ones that were down front were more like $130 each because I laughed my tail off when I bought our nosebleed (cheapest available) tickets for $30 each. I can barely make the travel/team bills as it is, I'm not paying $130 to watch my kid up close....I'll do that at practice.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I think the ones that were down front were more like $130 each because I laughed my tail off when I bought our nosebleed (cheapest available) tickets for $30 each. I can barely make the travel/team bills as it is, I'm not paying $130 to watch my kid up close....I'll do that at practice.

Well no wonder the venue was cancelled. What the crap? I don't even charge that much in monthly tuition.

I don't see the event surviving this. Especially with people canceling hotels and flights and choosing new competitions to replace it. Word of mouth is the best advertisement for any business and this one isn't getting any good reviews so far.

That's insane!!! I hope Champions League doesn't try something like that!! I'll be wishing my girls good luck from the parking lot!!!

Back