All-Star Revolution Cheer Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Rev Cheer Tweeted that the event is still happening and the website will be fixed soon.

I've contacted their twitter account and they denied the event cancellation and the venue cancellation.

Just received notification from Ticketmaster ---"Your Event Has Been Canceled - THE REVOLUTION"

Is it or is it not canceled? Or is it maybe changing venue? Someone needs to let the masses know what the heck is going on!

Just received notification from Ticketmaster ---"Your Event Has Been Canceled - THE REVOLUTION"

Is it or is it not canceled? Or is it maybe changing venue? Someone needs to let the masses know what the heck is going on!

Seems to me a lot of gyms think it is canceled and have canceled hotels and flights already. We were told it was canceled.

I just received this email from Ticketmaster so despite what some are advising it would appear that all tickets are being refunded.

On Dec 4, 2013, at 1:28 PM, Notification <[email protected]> wrote:

Attention ticket holder!

We just learned that your upcoming event has been canceled:

The Revolution
Arie Crown Theater
Friday, January 31, 2014 at 7PM

We’re sorry that your event has been canceled. For your convenience, we’ve automatically refunded your order, including fees, (except UPS and InStore Pick Up, if applicable), which will appear on your credit card within 7 – 10 business days.

If you received tickets via our Ticket Transfer program, this email serves only as notification of the event cancellation. As you did not purchase the tickets from Ticketmaster, you will not receive a refund.

If you sent tickets to someone via our Ticket Transfer program, please be advised we have notified the current ticket holder of the event cancellation. All tickets are being returned to your account and the refund information posted above applies.

Questions? Just hit reply and ask us or visit Ticketmaster.com!
Thanks for being a fan!

Ticketmaster Fan Support

Back