All-Star Rip Casey May

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

FierceCatz performed THE BEST they have all year, solid routines both days, and they may not have won 1st place (3rd of 5) but they should be very, very proud of their performance. And OMG, never could I ever have imagined the overwhelming support for these girls and this gym this weekend. It was amazing. Amazing. THANK YOU.

FierceCatz performed THE BEST they have all year, solid routines both days, and they may not have won 1st place (3rd of 5) but they should be very, very proud of their performance. And OMG, never could I ever have imagined the overwhelming support for these girls and this gym this weekend. It was amazing. Amazing. THANK YOU.
i bet your proud! it takes such strength from young people to cope with experiences like this! i can only imagine the feeling of hitting their routine the best they have all season, this weekend in particular, is worth more to them than any first place trophy and is a tribute to their clearly much loved team mate!!
i would love to see a video if anyone has one!

RIP casey may <3 thoughts and prayers to all her friends and family. Hope you are now in a peaceful place away from these evil people

RIP Casey May! My thoughts and prayers go out to all her family and friends! When is bullying going to stop. How many more young lives have to be taken before someone does something. She was so young and so beautiful!! So sad... She is in a better place now!

i bet your proud! it takes such strength from young people to cope with experiences like this! i can only imagine the feeling of hitting their routine the best they have all season, this weekend in particular, is worth more to them than any first place trophy and is a tribute to their clearly much loved team mate!!
i would love to see a video if anyone has one!

I can't tell if these are private or not:
[no parse][url=" 1[/URL][/noparse]

[no parse][url=" 2[/URL][/noparse]

Back