All-Star Routine Changes For Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Revolution. That is a great way to put it. It's going to be a whole new routine and layout because it would be crazy to have the same style for 3 years in a row. I'm very excited for the revolution now! haha

You know, I am too. But this year has been very, very good to this point. Next year will be an adventure.

Revolution. That is a great way to put it. It's going to be a whole new routine and layout because it would be crazy to have the same style for 3 years in a row. I'm very excited for the revolution now! haha

I agree! A lot of their routine is basically the same, between the 239487 ticktocks, Maddie's 360 ballup ticktock(s), and the whole "x-ing you out" thing. I mean, it's good- really good actually- but it doesn't really shock anybody after they've watched it for two years straight

Not trying to hijack this thread, but is today the 29th?

And I know CA Cheetahs have made CRAZY progress since NCA. :)

Im not quite sure why someone had to ask such a question when theres a little calendar on your computer and your cell phone.....and on your tv box if you have one.. maybe its just my pregnancy hormones and every little thing annoys me..

I heard Northeast Elite has a new routine choreographed by Eric Little.

I really hope Orange breaks out some killer stunts!

Im not quite sure why someone had to ask such a question when theres a little calendar on your computer and your cell phone.....and on your tv box if you have one.. maybe its just my pregnancy hormones and every little thing annoys me..

I heard Northeast Elite has a new routine choreographed by Eric Little.

I really hope Orange breaks out some killer stunts!

I won't be surprised if they don't. What they have worked just fine at NCA, UCA, and Cheersport. Seems pretty legit to me.

Back