All-Star Rules Removed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 1, 2010
So does anyone know why USASF removed their post from their website of the "Rule Change" for next season? .........Thoughts?

I was thinking because of all the negative comments. I kind of doubt they would change them back just like that.
And I believe ztaprincess said the rules committee hasn't even met to go over these yet.

Why post then remove though? Did they not realize the uproar till this morning....?

Why post then remove though? Did they not realize the uproar till this morning....?

Les Stella said during the call last night that the Board was not expecting the blowup that they got over it all and that the rules committee was hold an emergency meeting today to work it all out. I assume that is why they removed some of the stuff from the website.
Les tweeted today that he had a good talk with the NACCC this morning and is now currently working with the rules committee.
He said last night that there will be a decision no later then Monday.

Thank you to everyone providing feedback on the rules announcement yesterday, especially the tumbling concerns. The Rules Committee is using this in developing the specific rules and implementation in concert with the NACCC. The result will be forwarded to all members at the earliest possible date.

Les Stella said during the call last night that the Board was not expecting the blowup that they got over it all and that the rules committee was hold an emergency meeting today to work it all out. I assume that is why they removed some of the stuff from the website.
Les tweeted today that he had a good talk with the NACCC this morning and is now currently working with the rules committee.
He said last night that there will be a decision no later then Monday.

I have already caught up on all that. I'm coming from the stand point that they caused this big uproar and said it was final and was in act for next season. Basically written in stone.... But yet they remove it from their website...does this mean changes being made, considerations? Removal of sex limiting rules, hopefully!

Just received email.

Dear USASF Members,

Thank you to everyone providing feedback on the rules announcement yesterday, especially the tumbling concerns. The Rules Committee is using this in developing the specific rules and implementation in concert with the NACCC. The result will be forwarded to all members at the earliest possible date.
140.jpg

Jim Chadwick
President, USASF

I have already caught up on all that. I'm coming from the stand point that they caused this big uproar and said it was final and was in act for next season. Basically written in stone.... But yet they remove it from their website...does this mean changes being made, considerations? Removal of sex limiting rules, hopefully!

Basically yes, they released them not knowing what happened last night would happen so the rules are being dealt with by the rules committee and NACCC. Basically it seems the USASF didn't like everyone threatening to take them down so they are backtracking. That is what they get for going over people's heads though.

Back