OT Saddest Movie You've Ever Seen???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I found a youtube video that isn't sad itself but it makes me sad myself.

I want to meet my birth siblings and my birth mom (and maybe my birth dad but they said I could have 2 different dads and stuff). I'm sad that I don't know them at all, I only know there age and there 1st names. I also have to wait 3 more years to meet them. (cause you have to be 18 to meet them). I image meeting them at like a competition and there on a different team and so when were at awards (we would look at each other) and say "0.o you look a lot like me...". I just really hope to meet them!!!

I found a youtube video that isn't sad itself but it makes me sad myself.

I want to meet my birth siblings and my birth mom (and maybe my birth dad but they said I could have 2 different dads and stuff). I'm sad that I don't know them at all, I only know there age and there 1st names. I also have to wait 3 more years to meet them. (cause you have to be 18 to meet them). I image meeting them at like a competition and there on a different team and so when were at awards (we would look at each other) and say "0.o you look a lot like me...". I just really hope to meet them!!!

Why do you have to be 18? My husband's younger sister was adopted out when he was five and flew down for the first time when she was 15-16.

Hotel Rwanda made me cry hysterically.

Pay it Forward made me cry for so long at the end. I get teary just thinking about it. When everyone came with the candles. I died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you have to be 18? My husband's younger sister was adopted out when he was five and flew down for the first time when she was 15-16.
It was a closed adoption. I didn't know her. my parents only met her in the hospital...

Most definitely for Boyz in the Hood and Higher Learning. The Help I just enjoyed because it was such a good adaptation of the book.

The film The Help and the book The Help are one of the few instances where the book and movie are nearly equal.

I also need to add Fruitvale Station and Malcolm X to my list

Also My Girl.

I find Ladder 49 to be so sad that I try to forget it exists

The film The Help and the book The Help are one of the few instances where the book and movie are nearly equal.

I also need to add Fruitvale Station and Malcolm X to my list

Also My Girl.

I find Ladder 49 to be so sad that I try to forget it exists

Agreed with Ladder 49. My dad is a firefighter so that hit way too close. I was relatively young when I first saw it and I remember being terrified of him going to work every day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back