All-Star Saves. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

at about 1:58 the guy literally saves the whole pyramid right after the fall. im amazed

I saw this somewhere (maybe some cheer account posted it on instagram?) and i watched it over and over because honestly esp on a big stage like Worlds... I would be mostly mind blank when it comes to trying to do something like that!

And this is why we can't have nice things...:help:

It's weird. The second I saw their jumps I knew deep down that they didn't need to be putting anyone in the air....just from watching the jump...which would not typically be indicative of anything but here it worked...:

Also. When I saw her get caught that Sarah Maclachlan song from the commercial with the abused dogs started playing in my head.....In the arms of an angel....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I like, how we saved that last 1.75 up even though it shouldn't have been necessary to save it at all cause it was always solid before but oh well.

I like, how we saved that last 1.75 up even though it shouldn't have been necessary to save it at all cause it was always solid before but oh well.

Even with that little bobble you guys look awesome! And those uniforms look so great out on the floor:cloud9:

Anyone have a video of CEA SE last year when the center for the second stunt (Opposite stretch tic full around to reload tic up tic up) stayed at reload and then she pulled scale and they pressed it to prep and she doubled?

Story time! Last year my friends team was warming up at Supernationals (after the Majors) at the same time as GBE Lime and apparently fluffs stunt fell to reload and she pulled her scorpion while yelling "PUSH ME UP PUSH ME UP" and then her back yelled double and they dipped and she doubled from somewhere in-between prep and reload lol

It sounds so fierce and I wish someone had caught a video of it!

Anyone have a video of CEA SE last year when the center for the second stunt (Opposite stretch tic full around to reload tic up tic up) stayed at reload and then she pulled scale and they pressed it to prep and she doubled?

Story time! Last year my friends team was warming up at Supernationals (after the Majors) at the same time as GBE Lime and apparently fluffs stunt fell to reload and she pulled her scorpion while yelling "PUSH ME UP PUSH ME UP" and then her back yelled double and they dipped and she doubled from somewhere in-between prep and reload lol

It sounds so fierce and I wish someone had caught a video of it!

that was during one of their showcases last year.

You sure? Like 3 people from the team told me about it after they got back. And theres no way theyd have even been at limes showcase lol
of course when i go looking for it, i cant find it. but im thinking of the time when the middle stunt didnt get all the way up and they basically did the whole thing in a squish or whatever word you would use.

there are a few that i don't consider to be "saves" but more like flyer fell, and they put her back up afterwards.. i don't understand where we draw the line between "saves" and "falls"

there are a few that i don't consider to be "saves" but more like flyer fell, and they put her back up afterwards.. i don't understand where we draw the line between "saves" and "falls"

I assumed if the stunt doesn't drop below prep level than you "saved" it because it is scored as only a bobble instead of a drop. But that's just me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back