All-Star Saw My Gym On A Popular Tv Show....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This piqued my curiosity so of course I had to watch the pre-view clip. WOW!! There is the clip of obviously amazingly talented athletes practicing and the segment edit basically categorizes them as petty criminals. Holy Smokes!!!

Yes they're insanely talented. And the irony of it all is just a few weeks ago, the Lyndsay Lohan mentoring trash was floating around. It's like they are doing the absolute MOST. How about just sit down and teach the kids something new. A new tumbling pass, stunt, dance... something that won't have people looking at us sideways.

Anyone else catch Gabi during one of the clips?

MamaMya04 Best of luck with the rest of next year and this year. Good for you for sticking to your principles and morals.

I just watched the first minute of the preview and these two 28 and 30 year old women look older then my mom and she is 64. Way to much botox...they can't think the way they live is real life right?:oops:

Ok, people! Time to once again put on our Very Berry Thinking Caps.

1) Big Rich Atlanta is a TV show. It's meant for entertaining the ignorant masses.

2) Reality TV does not equal reality. Say the Reality TV Producer Mantra with me:
"Manufacture drama where there is none by cleverly editing clips together so that the ignorant mass that watches us continues to grow and our show gets picked up for many more seasons to come."

3) If you (MamaMya04) have an issue with something you have heard about your gym or see on a "reality" (term used loosely here) TV show, perhaps you should address it first with your gym before running off to a public forum to trash the organization. That just seems like common courtesy. Especially after you were all smiles and Go Trinity when they won a National title a couple of weekends back. In the words of the immortal Miss Marilyn Monroe, "If you're going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty." But that, is a whole separate issue...

4) Has no one picked up that Katie Davidson's daughter cheers at GA Allstars? And doesn't that gym ALSO provide opportunities to disadvantaged youth from the quote ghetto? So she just traded one gym for another that gives free tuition to poor kids. Maybe should found herself in better company over there with others that share some of her ideas... Who knows.

5) I would suggest that everyone watches the Big Rich Atlanta episode in it's 40 minute entirety on Sunday evening before passing judgement. Plus, I smell a HUGE b***h fight coming between Sabrina and Katie. BLAM!!! For that, I'll join the masses and watch.

Now somebody bring in the popcorn!

tumblr_majfg69BV01rus8c2.gif

MamaMya04 You are my girl. I love when parents stand up to bs in a gym and don't put up with foolishness. After watching that clip, I wanted to hop in my car and drive to Trinity and snatch up the first child I saw...black...white...hot pink...purple...gold... blue green.... Nobody deserves to be portrayed any way that they aren't just because someone affiliated with the gym is on some quest for reality fame.

How dare she. I'm sure the Style Network fed her the line and background story to regurgitate on camera...but she should have said no, and stood up for her business, gym, program, parents, children etc.. Just awful.

I just watched the first minute of the preview and these two 28 and 30 year old women look older then my mom and she is 64. Way to much botox...they can't think the way they live is real life right?:oops:

They didn't even show the 30 yr old's sister...or the other old, harsh faced 20 somethings that are on the show. I'm around the same age and I swear if I were aging that rapidly and horribly I would all be "Mirror Mirror on the wall" in every mirror I could find and frantically searching for the fountain of youth. Like no. I couldn't let my face go down like that.

Ugh and the mothers.

1) Big Rich Atlanta is a TV show. It's meant for entertaining the ignorant masses.

2) Reality TV does not equal reality. Say the Reality TV Producer Mantra with me:
"Manufacture drama where there is none by cleverly editing clips together so that the ignorant mass that watches us continues to grow and our show gets picked up for many more seasons to come."

3) If you (MamaMya04) have an issue with something you have heard about your gym or see on a "reality" (term used loosely here) TV show, perhaps you should address it first with your gym before running off to a public forum to trash the organization. That just seems like common courtesy. Especially after you were all smiles and Go Trinity when they won a National title a couple of weekends back. In the words of the immortal Miss Marilyn Monroe, "If you're going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty." But that, is a whole separate issue...

4) Has no one picked up that Katie Davidson's daughter cheers at GA Allstars? And doesn't that gym ALSO provide opportunities to disadvantaged youth from the quote ghetto? So she just traded one gym for another that gives free tuition to poor kids. Maybe should found herself in better company over there with others that share some of her ideas... Who knows.

5) I would suggest that everyone watches the Big Rich Atlanta episode in it's 40 minute entirety on Sunday evening before passing judgement. Plus, I smell a HUGE b***h fight coming between Sabrina and Katie. BLAM!!! For that, I'll join the masses and watch.

Get in where you fit in I guess...

Where do you get two-faced from? When my child steps on the mat I'm going to support her and the TEAM no matter how I feel about anything behind the scenes. And win or lose, I still lost my voice cheering for those kids.

Back