All-Star Say Hello To A New Medium Team!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ehhh I don't like it. :-\

now you can just give cali elite 2013 worlds ring
" give cake elite 2013" if Cali elite wins it will be because they deserve it. You do know they have beat Rays before. Unless that is RAys were
Doing them a favour by giving them NCA

i realllllly like this i think it will be fun :) you never know whats gonna happen with them in medium .. and im SO happy about peach being large .. large senior is making progress growing its self back up

" give cake elite 2013" if Cali elite wins it will be because they deserve it. You do know they have beat Rays before. Unless that is RAys were
Doing them a favour by giving them NCA
it will be a new team too. Amanda and Caitlyn are both graduating. I am not saying those are the only two that make the team awesome of course, but you don't know. I could see SSX winning too. Who knows?

Why are people picking who they think will win in 2013? Teams haven't even had their first practices. Ca just got had their last tryout last night so panthers can't possibly dominate anything yet if the team hasn't been created ! It's going to be a long week for all of us in Tx. We should know info for teams starting Thursday and I'm sure Bluecat will post on here. Congrats to Stingrays, I can't wait to see every team!!

Also please don't leave out any gym that was in this division before, they may not have won worlds but that doesn't mean anything. They want it just as bad, if not more this year!

Why are people picking who they think will win in 2013? Teams haven't even had their first practices. Ca just got had their last tryout last night so panthers can't possibly dominate anything yet if the team hasn't been created ! It's going to be a long week for all of us in Tx. We should know info for teams starting Thursday and I'm sure Bluecat will post on here. Congrats to Stingrays, I can't wait to see every team!!

Also please don't leave out any gym that was in this division before, they may not have won worlds but that doesn't mean anything. They want it just as bad, if not more this year!
Took the words right out of my mouth :)

Cali Elite only has 7 returners. I think this is SSX's year to shine. I'm expecting them, Cali, and GBE Lime for top three

Back