All-Star Say Hello To A New Medium Team!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DANG!! Only seven! But seriously predicting top 3 already. For all we know maybe Kiara will join elite, maybe they will have 5 straight scorps, maybe they will have 20 standing fulls no one knows. Have they even placed teams yet?
Was kind of kidding about placing top 3. But kiara is leaving for college I believe?

With what I have seen so far at clinics for OA - I am hoping to prove that prediction wrong :)
You guys always amaze me! I know y'all will have a killer season.

With what I have seen so far at clinics for OA - I am hoping to prove that prediction wrong :)
tumblr_lwvp35W8YD1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Wait Kiara was a senior? I thought she had a few years left. I was actually wondering earlier this past season when she was going to age out because I feel like she has been in the senior division for ages now.

Wait Kiara was a senior? I thought she had a few years left. I was actually wondering earlier this past season when she was going to age out because I feel like she has been in the senior division for ages now.

As far as I know Kiara is only 16, I mean I guess she is pretty smart but not sure if she is moving on to College yet

Back