All-Star Say Hello To A New Medium Team!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So no Coed sr. 5 teams for Rays? And at first I was upset but I think this just means they are gonna up their A-game and bring some awesome new skills to compete with Panthers :)

Personally, I am happy to hear that there is another team in large all girl division. However, I don't like this idea at all. I love Stingrays, I'm in love with them as small. Ugh, I can't handle this. I'm sure they'll be just as amazing but....whyyyyy?
If Panthers go large, this will make an incredibly interesting season in LAG.
So happy to see Spice returned though! Loveeedddd them! Got me a Spice shirt in Atlanta this year from an Orange girl.
Rays4life. End of. Can I move to Georgia now? I'll even become a girl if I have to.

I feel like a lot of gyms are going to be adding multiple all girl/ or coed level teams this season.

:jawdrop::cheering::eek::) feeling mixed emotions...but it's rays, they'll definitely be amazing! But Smoke :( you will be missed!

not sure if you meant it this way, but i 100% read this as a finding nemo quote "at first you were all like woahhh and then i was like woooahhh" :) best movie
hahhaahah yay im so glad you got it! i was worried to post it cause i didnt want everyone to read it in a dumb bimbo voice and think wow is this girl stupid

Back