All-Star Scoring/difficulty

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 10, 2017
Trying to understand scoring and difficulty is something I have always found hard. I have read over the rubric and all that. I get the ranges, most/majority, etc. But I still have some questions.

For starters, does a heel stretch vs a bow and arrow make a difference? I would think that a bow would be more difficult than a stretch. But does it make that much of a difference in scoring?

Trying to understand scoring and difficulty is something I have always found hard. I have read over the rubric and all that. I get the ranges, most/majority, etc. But I still have some questions.

For starters, does a heel stretch vs a bow and arrow make a difference? I would think that a bow would be more difficult than a stretch. But does it make that much of a difference in scoring?

There are specific drivers judges look for during our routines in terms of difficulty. Pace, combination of skills, % of team used, etc. There’s really no set answer to what scores higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are specific drivers judges look for during our routines in terms of difficulty. Pace, combination of skills, % of team used, etc. There’s really no set answer to what scores higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huh. Interesting. I always watch teams in our division and try to figure out what scores higher. When it's close and all teams look good, tight and clean, it's so hard to gauge what the difference maker is.

Back